princess beer cooler was £129.99 now...

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
£64.99 plus £10 off and free del with this voucher!

taken from another site great bargain here.

Silver Beer Tap & Cooler

The Princess Beer Tap & Cooler is multifunctional and is also ideal for chilling other drinks (including wine, cans of lemonade etc.). Suitable for connecting to the mains, but can also be connected to the cigarette lighter in the car. Ideal for camping. Unique Princess design! Maintenance free - a delicious glass of chilled beer in an instant. After switching off, the Princess Beer Tap & Cooler stays cool for hours and can therefore be used to produce chilled draught beer anywhere you want. All parts are easy to dismantle for convenient cleaning. Place the beer keg with integrated draught system (like the Heineken Draught Keg) into the Princess Beer Tap & Cooler. Assemble the beer keg according to the user instructions, attach the hose supplied and simply click the beer pump onto the keg. Place the lid onto the Princess Beer Tap & Cooler and enjoy a perfect glass of chilled draught beer. 'Heineken®', 'Heineken®Draught Keg'and 'Heineken®' logo's are registered trademarks of Heineken Brouwerijen B.V. Heineken and it's DraughtKeg are not affiliated with nor sponsor or endorse the Princess Beertap & Cooler

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-hof-Site/default/Link-Product?pid=112887891

Discount:
£10 + free delivery
Minimum Spend:
£50.00
Promotional Code:
FIRSTORDER08
Expiry:
31/08/2008
Applies to:
HOUSEOFFRSER.CO.UK

here is info on cooler!

http://www.princess.nl/en/products/600/622/1880/Silver_Beer_Tap_&_Cooler.html

it takes Heinekin Draught keg only

so you limited to what beers it will take

Do you think you would be able to fill that up with irn bur? lol

nah i read a review saying it takes any 5l cask

quoted from the product sheet

Place the 5 litre beer keg with integrated draught system (LIKE the Heineken Draught Keg) into the Princess Beer Tap & Cooler.

Last edited:
if your looking at something like this and have the space its worth making the real thing i have a 2 inlet/outlet cooler cooler here with a 4 head pump and it didnt cost that much to setup if you have a friendly landlord ask him he will probably sort you out or knows somebody who can then you buy different sankys for different beer, saying that im quite lucky wigan beer company sells kegs to the public i pay about £75 for a 11 gallon keg roughly 88 pints, also if this works the same way i think Heinekin is the same key as carlsberg so this may take other beers.

your right rat i emailed princess uk asking wether they took other kegs here is there reply.

Hi Matthew

Unfortunately the brewers do not see it like that and have made all the kegs slightly different.

Due to this only Heineken will work

Thanks

David

To me that is the major downfall of all these coolers is that they have restricted them to only one beer which i suppose is great if you stick to one lager, but not so great if you like to change now and then.

As you say there are others that take more than one keg but they are £140 plus!

Back