£30 in vouchers for successfully sorting out my dbox

spiff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok, i wouldn't normally do this. But i've had enough, i can't be doing with going sleep at 3am and waking up 4 hours later iwth a cold and having to get ready to goto work. I have 2 demanding kids,wife and an even more demanding job.I've tried the search, reading up on tuts ( the ones i can get axx to anyway).
So i have decided to offer £30 in vouchers to whoever talks me through the process of what might be wrong on my box or what i might be doing wrong.

problem is this.

New nokia dbox, loaded up Cryo_Sportster_Pro_1.02_Ultra_1.4b (eventually).
tried scanning both 6887 and 6952, get 1 transponder on 6952 and 3 on 6887.
I get no channels. I can't connect via flashfxp or i would have fxp'ed the services and bouquet.xml's over
I would normally spend time trying to fix this myself or searching even more on the forum, but time constraints means i just haven't got the time ( easy cop out...i know i know).
So any one you nice people wanna earn some quick cash. pm me. I'm at work at the moment, but i'm willing to try tongiht to fix this thing.
Please bear in mind, i don't wanna waste anyone's time and i wouldn't want someone to waste mine. so only pm me if you are serious

Thanks as always guys,

even if you offered 10 million m8 its best to read and understand and do it yourself as you cant go wrong m8

thats the best way

dont be negitive be positive and keep on and on you will get there in the end m8

cheers

gav12345 said:
even if you offered 10 million m8 its best to read and understand and do it yourself as you cant go wrong m8

thats the best way

dont be negitive be positive and keep on and on you will get there in the end m8

cheers
gav i hear what you are saying mate, and i am a tech freak. The problem is time constraint. The box aint working at the moment so no TV for wife and kids, i've got a stinking cold. I would love to stay up eveyr night till 3am like i did last night to fix this, but i just aint got the time. Once it's done i can play around with it. I appreciate best way to learn is by trial and error but on this occasion i'm on the point of giving up

hi mate,first of all has the box ever worked in the uk and can you take it to a mates for a scan.could be tuner issues as a lot of boxes coming over at the min are mullered.if not reflash with one of gavs images like pacino which has pukka scans.also if you ever get it working then back up the service file as you never know when you might need as i have found out to my cost

M8 ill help you for free i mean thanks for the offer but i would rather help for free then if i need help u might be able to help me one day bro. Keep ur cash ;) :Cheers: all u need is here anyways theres some good peeps on here. Or if u dont want to do it urself if u can pay postage send me it and ill set it up m8 i dont work. Are u ex c/w? u can check me out im not trying to scam u lol ive sent/revcived a lot from people on here so like im not a scam artist :D :Cheers:

spiff m8 we will all help u for free ;)
do u have a crossover and null cable ?
get IFA from the download section HERE
then we will start to help u ;) if wort comes to it Ill help u on MSN if u have it m8 :) Im no expert like some on here but ive done a couple and Ill help u best I can ;) msn could be tricky though as u may have to plug ur crossover cable into ur modem point also I peronally like Gav's Pacino V1 Image very stable so I would recomend getting that too

Rat

yeah im using pacino now i was using cryos unfinished sportster pro b4 that was cool. Pacino has a very nice pic tho ;@). I will help him free as well its just if i cant help him on here or via msn he can send me it like. Sometimes its hard to fix things over msn lol as u proberly know Rat ;)

yeah I know what u mean b3nny lol so spiff has a few options to consider now ;)

What goes around comes around, you guys are brilliant.
Just to let you know. I work in sales for a large distributor(we don't deal with joe public) We sell faxes,photocopiers,printers,palsmas,LCD's, camera's, camcorders etc etc NO PS2's or XBOX's or PSP :p
I don't need sales from you guys unless you're gonna spend in excess of 1/2 mill ;).
But if someone genuinley needs something and if i can help return the help you guys have given me. PM me and i will try and do my best.

get me a 50" palasma and Ill pesonally help u by phone LOL ;) (just kidding)
u know where we are m8 :)

I do it via MSN/Remoteassistance and Phone for a 42" :Clap:

Ok for your info

Best 43" we do is a pioneer. NOT cheap but considered one of the best on the market - PDP436XDE

Same again on the 50" is the PDP506XDE

Medium range would be the Viera Range from Panasonic ( i myself have a 37" panasonic)

42" is the TH42PWD88KJ (Not HD ready) (consumer model)

Others avail...again pricey. but you get whaty you pay for

And the cheap and cheerful is the 'Vision' range - these are generic rebrands.

If you guys are serious and do want, lemme know i've told my Financial Director I might need to hook up some mate a good deal ;)

Obvioulsy the prices on the plasma will come down by summer(as does all technology)

m8 download IFA and a new image such as pacino from downloads section, if its a 1 chip box get a x1 image, 2 chip box x2 image, flash following dizzys tut i sticky at top of main page and then do a scan, flashing takes about 15 mins, scan can take up to 40, once you have mastered this you will realise how easy it is and will be able to help othes in the future, thats how this little family forum works lol

Back