£25

S

speccy

Any chance of a refund before I sod off then? Ah Ah Ah

By the way, it will please a few to hear that the Shack is now closed so you shold be getting a bit more traffic your way no doubt.

This in not directed to this particular post, just a general question.

In the event of a dispute or such like, if a member has a greivence and goes to pastures new would his or hers contribution to the forum be refunded?.....

or......if someone gets banned and have contributed to the forum, would the funds that the member payed be refunded?

I personally have not contributed, due to my finacial situation at the moment, but hope in the near future things will change.

it was a donation that we all made because we wanted to for the sake of the running of the forum,i still dont see how any member can think that at all the amount of money we have saved on here ...just my thoughts on it.

i do feel if you donate you do it on your own behlaf the only reason i say this is because if everyone asked for meny back after donating i would have to pay you all from my own pocket which i dont really have as we have paid out well over half the money on server setups monthly server costs buying sofware that we was running illegally. and we really do have the best software money can buy and your money has gone to a good cuase.

if you gave 25 pounds to the animal hospital and aksed for it back it would look a bit strange and i am sure you would not do this.

Speccy you dont have to leave you are welcome to stay, but this is a bit of low blow and i never asked you to donate you did that out of your own kindness, and if a donation was to be refunded then i would have to work out how long you did actually stay on DW (when you was happy) while we was paying for the stuff and how much software we bought and then decide on a kind of re-bate which i think would be the only fair situation.

speccy im really disapointed with this post i know you have your reasions but you and I go back over 3 years and I think you should reconsider and hang around as far as the £25 goes it was really a gift to the forum I have also donated as you know but I have got £100s back from the £25 investment ffs you would not get that on the stock market take a few days m8 chill out and have a good think about it cheers m8

this now i getting stupid, if your gonna go go (without the crap) if your gonna stay then stay(without the crap)

@Gary & Speccy, 'Is a donation refundable' , I think Mickie is beeing to fair talking about working out a rebate, as he said If you put some money in a charity box would you go back a week later and ask for it back, errr sorry I don't think you would :(

It was a joke ffs, cant you see the Ah ah on the end. I shake my head in disbeiief.

speccy said:
It was a joke ffs, cant you see the Ah ah on the end. I shake my head in disbeiief.

i dont think anyone saw the joke m8 after the last few post over the last couple of days

now boys get a chill pill from minder and see the funny side and just enjoy

speccy said:
By the way, it will please a few to hear that the Shack is now closed so you shold be getting a bit more traffic your way no doubt.
It would be nice to see a few faces from MS turn up here (and for you stay m8 ;)) but I found a lot of them arsewipes who thought that just cos they donated a few quid and got VIP status they were god :mad: to55ers !

i had VIP status on shack aswell lol

anyone actually know the reason it is closing or being taken over by new people ?

will these new people be admins of shack or mods or dare i say anyone a bit suspicious (no thoic puns intended there) ?

but anyway speccy has said its a joke so lets all forget about it :)

if he wants to stay he is welcome to stay here and people should not give him a hard time for his opinions.

but as for me being tuff and keeping to the rules and new changes we are setting they will continue and we will have a brand new set of rules everyone will have to agree to (if you dont agree you wont be able to view the forums) so if you dont agree then you all will have a choice to leave or stay this way its your decission but if you do agree to the new rules then you will be held to them !

Regards
Mickie D

I think every1 should just smile :) and 4get whats happened. i think speccy you should stay m8, u no this is a very good place 2 b, it will be sad 4 u 2 go, or sad even if other members go jus because of status and other things.

When i first joined i was actually shocked that this is a really good place 2 b, compared to other forums. People actually like helping on here.

Think about it dude.

riks :)

Back