£25 quid a day congestion charging!!!

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
wft is happening!!! ken bloody livingston or whoever the f this is its screwing the drivers. from october if you drive a big car you get charged 25quid congestion charge. this takes the P55! big time!

they screwing out the people who actually work hard for a living as much as they can!!

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!!!

needed that off my chest

y're kidding me.. this is ridiculous.. cannay believe this.. for ever rising costs in other things.. this is worse...

with my range rover, it would be £100 fs !!!

I would like a twat in a fiesta etc.. first I thought they bought it out to reduce the traffic, which was fine.. but this is getting out of order...

Last edited:
So how much are most 4x4's gonna b?

Taking the pi55

looks like l wont be going in my discovery then either , this cant be good for london can it ? bet birmingham will be there in 2 years

They should make it £200 a time why would anyone want to drive a Range Rover in London ffs

Why do we need them on a island as small as the uk, maybe a farmer, but not some trumped up little twit saying look at me I'm in a 4x4

lol an island as small as the uk lol have u ever tried to walk around it lol .. when your old enough to drive u might want one

They should make it £200 a time why would anyone want to drive a Range Rover in London ffs

Why do we need them on a island as small as the uk, maybe a farmer, but not some trumped up little twit saying look at me I'm in a 4x4

I dont drive a range rover but if someone wanted to drive one, thats their own prerogative (if thats how you spell it lol). why should they drive what others tell them to. they have the right to drive what they want. why should they be punished for doing well in life and working hard.

The green zone is crazy too. The cost for lorries to enter is about £200 aday unless they get converted

anyone want to buy my vogue 4.0 HSE ??? will consider swapping for a tv drive.. lol..

There is a Very, Very Easy way to NOt pay n tell em to get fuffed..It is Very Easy, Honest..You will gain more in the long run to.!!!
Leave your Ruddy Vehicles Home for 3 Days...That is all you need do....Go Catch a Bus, but there be no Bus so no one gets to WORK...So you lose 3 days pay or go to court to get it, because you did what Brown n Co wants so you not break the law etc., UK will Be on it's BELLY with TRILLIONS LOST....
FUEL prices will drop, Charges for Motorways will stop, n charge for Crappy London will stop to....
Time to get Wise for once.....

There is a Very, Very Easy way to NOt pay n tell em to get fuffed..It is Very Easy, Honest..You will gain more in the long run to.!!!
Leave your Ruddy Vehicles Home for 3 Days...That is all you need do....Go Catch a Bus, but there be no Bus so no one gets to WORK...So you lose 3 days pay or go to court to get it, because you did what Brown n Co wants so you not break the law etc., UK will Be on it's BELLY with TRILLIONS LOST....
FUEL prices will drop, Charges for Motorways will stop, n charge for Crappy London will stop to....
Time to get Wise for once.....
more like the goverment will sit there pissing there selfs laughing at us mere tax payers, while they get chauffered around in the 4x4's and bomb proof jag's that drink more fuel than most 4x4's on the road today.
The goverment are trying to claw in money desperatley, espech now brown is at the helm. Think back to the budget a year or two ago, remember all those analyists that said "Brown has his figures wrong, there is a huge black hole" well guess what folks, looks like they were all right... were all now paying for the black hole in the treasury through the nose, if its not this it will be something else.
RIP OFF BRITIAN !

I dont drive a range rover but if someone wanted to drive one, thats their own prerogative (if thats how you spell it lol). why should they drive what others tell them to. they have the right to drive what they want. why should they be punished for doing well in life and working hard.

I have to agree to this statement 100% and also consider this (on the green front) china makes more pollution than any other country in the world and it still going on to this day ! so why should we have to take these kind of sanctions and be told/charged for what we drive ? i don't know of any other country that is saying you cant have a luxury car because it pollutes the air, Also what the point in having the emission laws for M.O.Ts then ? do all cars not have to pass the emission test ?? next it will be road taxes ie: pay per mile you watch ! has anyone noticed the silver poles with a line of round camara's on them on most major roads latly ? thats what they are for people, hold on to your pants they will probably tax skidmarks next.

RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF Britain.:Mad2:

has anyone noticed the silver poles with a line of round camara's on them on most major roads latly ?

There for the low emission zone in london mate, well covers all boroughs that have "london" in them, e.g London borough of barking and dagenham.
Just another way to stich up the motorists, but professional drivers this time... lorrys.. have to pay £200 PER DAY to enter this zone..!

anyone want to buy my vogue 4.0 HSE ??? will consider swapping for a tv drive.. lol..

:roflmao: Will you throw in a starview box ? with the cost of running that thing no one will be able to afford a Virgin Media TV pack. :roflmao:

Sodding typical UK government behaviour. Give the immigrants mansions to live in Regents Park and charge them fook all to live there whilst you skin successful people who cant afford to live in Regents Park but can only drive into work there.

Ken hasn't got the brains to figure out a much fairer system so he just opts to tax people with the most money to subsidise those that cant be asked to work.

This type of scheme will only split those of us that are working our way to the top from those who are already at the top. The very rich dont give a crap about this tax whilst those of use striving to be successful will no doubt be hurt by it.

Its not going to stop me though, there are way too many loopholes in the system that can be exploited that allow you to drive freely into London anytime of the day.

Its not going to stop me though, there are way too many loopholes in the system that can be exploited that allow you to drive freely into London anytime of the day.

lol .... just register your car as a london minicab (costs about £200 per year).. pmsl .. I saw a lamboughini in chelsea that was licenced as a minicab (ffs and that was only a 2 door..2 seater car) or get someone who is on the 'blue badge' scheme (disabled) to register it as a car which is being used by or for them ;) (cost = initial £10 registration fee). ....

or register your car in mainland europe and use foreign plates! or as the arabs on edgware rd do ... just use Arab plates ..lol they'll never even understand the plates let alone try to write out a ticket for them ..lol

Spot on mate! You must be a cabbie driving a Rangie with a Lambo for weekend use LOL

Back