£25 quid a day congestion charging!!!

lol .... just register your car as a london minicab (costs about £200 per year).. pmsl .. I saw a lamboughini in chelsea that was licenced as a minicab (ffs and that was only a 2 door..2 seater car) or get someone who is on the 'blue badge' scheme (disabled) to register it as a car which is being used by or for them ;) (cost = initial £10 registration fee). ....

or register your car in mainland europe and use foreign plates! or as the arabs on edgware rd do ... just use Arab plates ..lol they'll never even understand the plates let alone try to write out a ticket for them ..lol

if this is true as lm sure it is , the dived between rich and poor is still widening . the more u have the more loop holes they find and us pratts at the bottom will have to pay .. sickening

wft is happening!!! ken bloody livingston or whoever the f this is its screwing the drivers. from october if you drive a big car you get charged 25quid congestion charge. this takes the P55! big time!

they screwing out the people who actually work hard for a living as much as they can!!

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!!!

needed that off my chest
the funniest thing is m8, ken bloody livingc*nt is set to win another term in may... makes u really wonder!!! how stupid r londoner???

the people that this will affect most are the decent law abiding hard workers who are trying their best to just get by in life

foreign cars/trucks wont be affected by it, untaxed, unlicensed, uninsured wont be affected by it as they wont be able to trace whos driving, and its cheaper to buy another banger than to pay all them bills for a car

tax on the petrol going in, tax to use that petrol on the road, and now tax for the burnt petrol coming out of the back as well

lets see the mess if 3 million pushbikes try to get into london one morning pmsl

Spot on mate! You must be a cabbie driving a Rangie with a Lambo for weekend use LOL

pmsl ... i wish!! ..... actually with the feckers licencing the chauffering aswell as the minicabs it means you can actually pretty much licence any size "car" as long as you can show that you intend to use it in a capacity where you will charge customers to be passengers in the vehicle .....

I actually feel sorry for the delivery companies who will have to pay £200/day (if this is true!) to make deliveries during working hours .... If this does happen it's gonna have a detriment effect on both businesses that supply goods to the city and to businesses in the city ... or lol it could mean that the city will come a stand still at 6.30pm when all the lorries race to get into the city to make deliveries and then race to get back out by 6am:FRIGHT:

when good old ken has finally realised his dream and cleared the country of cars and saved the polar bears ,i hope the fecker meets one :)
(60 degrees in feb whoo hoo !!!!):cool:

I never got the chance to vote a mayor. didnt even know there was an election for mayorship.

and by the way, that 200 quid a day isnt peak or off peak times, its AT ALL TIMES. aparently they are increasing road tax soon? anyone know anything about this?

just checked the tfl website and it dont mention anything about charging lorries £200 per day ....... infact the new CO2 charging structure says that lorries over 3.5T only need to pay £6 ...lol so actually cheaper than a car:

LINK

unless I have misunderstood what it says on the site ...lol

The PM and his dirty cronies rant and rave about democracy and all that rubbish that goes with it but if you look at how they want to control everything, they're turning this country into a communist state, next we'll be told to call each other 'comrade'.

just dont pay it..

go to courrt and claim its breach of human rights and you have freedom to drive what you wish...

that or paint your car a different colour ansd when the ticket come through stste that your cars white according to the log book..

that or you been plate jacked

to register a car in mainland europe dont we have to be a citizen??..

not lookin forward to the next road tax hike.. congestion doesnt bother me as i dont go into london. what i do believe though is it could be paying for the olympics.. which i cudnt cate less but then again its the rich who want it not the poor...

Back