Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

£0.00 for XBOX 360 controller

Got a free controller outta them...tried for a wireless adaptor...Xbox confirmed, after making me go through the whole setup process of my router and console, That indeed the adaptor is faulty but will not replace as i must take it back to the retailer...!!!

Xbox confirmed they will only replace items inside the core or premium packs...ie controllers, Hard drives and so forth...!!!

They gave me a reference number to give to the retailer who then be able to replace the faulty one...E!!!!

I'm gona try this tonight if i get the chance and they are open late hours. I'll give an update after i make the call, if i make the call. Thanks for the post

haha, i just did it, got one on the way.

i said its wired. would i have been able to get away with saying it was wireless ? even tho i got a core console ?

Nice one m8 i just ordered mine, i made up some bull about the controller not connecting to the console. They are sending me a new one.:eater:

i said the same and then im going to say i never got it LOL

so now i can have 4 controllers.....now we need a way of getting free battery packs LOL

try it you never know the guy on the other end may be thick and give you one

what il do is, when i recieve this one, il say i never recieved anything , then when they confirm the order and say wired controller, il say 'no its a wireless one' and see what they say !

got them to send me new wireless controller last night you have to stick to saying controller not working if you give any other problem you might not be lucky to get a free controller

this also works for Hard drives , well handy if you have a core system, just say error 71 or summit, I gave them a serial from a core and said the HD was bought as a present in spain. got a new one delivered in 3 days, now my little nephew has a HD ;)

i want a hard drive too

what exactly shall i say them i ring up, ive got a core with the serial number, ive also got a premium pack, shall i give the serial of that hd

thanks

For hard drives say an error appears on screen like error 71 or something that will sort it guys.
Basically say you get an on screen error when you try accessing the HD then that will sort you with a free on LOL!!!!

: colors1
Please add to my rep if this was useful!!!

Back