£0.00 for XBOX 360 controller

no

just gave a different serial same address but on my brothers name

did u make up the serial, or do u have 2 360's

thanks

u cant make up a serial as they got them all on their system

and yeh i have 2 360's

going to do it 4 me cusin 2morrow

mine arrived this morning mucho appreciated to the OP.....although he appears now to be banned ?!?!? : shocked2

SR

oh shot!
ronaldo is banned wth

i just got used 2 his bias views on man u being the best

minor, he had good deals man, i think they shud un ban him, good guy at heart

got mine today :)

did anyone get a play n charge kit included with their xbox package? or does it always come seperately?

dont think they will send you a play and charge kit as we have told them its the remote thats faulty.

but i could say that i tried another play and charge kit with my controller and it worked, meaning that my one is faulty?

true, only way to figure it out though. the worst they could do is say no.

Hey jus wanna say thanks, and tell you guys that you can easily get another pad again. I have already got one, and I gave them a core serial number. Then all i did is call them up after ten days n said have not recieve it. They look at my details n I just told them that my postcode was wrong. The postcode does not make a difference as long as your street n town and door number ios correct it will still come to you. Try it out, they dispatched my second one today. Whose gonna try for the wireless adapter??

n1 ronaldo just got 2 thx alot m8 ill ing in 10 days tell em i not got em lmao: multi : : multi :

not their dads business at the end of the day, so they dont really care lol. make the most of it :)

got a premium on monday, so did this and got a free pad, then the console broke so got an exchange then phoned them again and they are sending me another one out, what a bonus
thanx ronaldo

Back