£0.00 for XBOX 360 controller

why not today

they will probably realise that everyone is taking them for a ride

and stop giving out controllers

Crap should of hurd about this 3 days ago lol i just bin out and got one and payed 33 pounds for it, still may try this as this 360 ant been regesterd and its only a month or 2 old, have 3 then cool.

Lol thay may call all the controler back as thay may think thay have a falt

Nice

so if you aint registered your serial can they not tell when your warranty is up? my controller genuinly has a broken left bumper so could use a new one but my warranty was void end of march.

can it be on xbox 360 basic package? i.e only console + one controller and no games? or do they only care about warranty?

just rang as was given a ref number and told to return the controller to the shop the console was bought from and give them the ref and ask for a replacment :(
oh well it was worth a try hehe

i tried yesterday and they said fine no bother, they are going to mail one out

didnt work for me just got some guy from india call center who made me spell every word
cost me a bloody fortune on my mobile.

i think ronaldo121 should be gettin more than 3 thanks for this useful info :)

Thanks Nawabasif

will65mcmanus well why you complaining we didn't tell you to use your mobile. What problem did you make up and what did they say? It has worked for most members correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

Thanks Nawabasif

will65mcmanus well why you complaining we didn't tell you to use your mobile. What problem did you make up and what did they say? It has worked for most members correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

No probs matey, only givin credit where its due :)

yeah u cant tell em that u got a wired controller with the xbox n expect that they gonna say that they gonna replace it with a wireless controller. just make sure u got warranty :)

ronaldo, u fink they will honour the replacement of a "faulty" play n charge kit?

im gona try it with a wireless adaptor tomorrow

its freephone numbery, why use mobile

i think you have a good chance just make out a good fault and contact them.

Just ring them up and say i have this item it has this fault is it covered under warranty or not if yes then give your serial number etc.

Give it a go mate.

well they said they gona send mine within 5 days

i foned 2wice for 2 controllers.......lmao

excellent find m8y

when you phoned twice, did they clock on that youve already ordered one

Back