£0.00 for XBOX 360 controller

That is my aim, i am gonna try and con 2 hard drives out of them. sell them for £100 then sell the controller i got for £20-odd. and put a few bob towards it and buy a core :)

That is my aim, i am gonna try and con 2 hard drives out of them. sell them for £100 then sell the controller i got for £20-odd. and put a few bob towards it and buy a core :)

And a nice Donation to Digi World first,where you found this information

And a nice Donation to Digi World first,where you found this information

he he yeh dude, im gona sort that out soon.

i always think while im on here i have to donate as i have found out so much great information.

ive just spoken to my mate, i told him about this a month ago and his got 2 360's his so far got 2 hd, and 4 controller lmfoa, i told him 2 chill now, let sum1 else get sum

When trying to go for the 2nd one.. post did not get.. the guy on the line said they have a tracking number confirming that it has been received? and to check with the post office to find out what happened.

Very strange.

yeah please guys dont mess this one up !

i want at least one HD !

whats all this about then. If you do it then make sure you do it over a period of time mate as i succession may raise suspicions

yeah, i asked for my 2nd controller after a months time, also try gettin a different serial number maybe from one of your mate, register the box to your house, and do it, as loads of free items to one console may look dodgey

whats all this about then. If you do it then make sure you do it over a period of time mate as i succession may raise suspicions

of corse mate, i got my first pad 2 weeks ago.

gona do the hd in a week or so

ronaldo did you find this out yourself, or find it somewhere else

anyway great find

hey guys, everyone is quiet right dont go to mad about this. We can keep it running if we play it smart. Also has anyone tried for the HD wire?

i dont think hd wire comes in any packages. look on xbox's website to see what the core and premium packages contain.

hi
got mine today :)
only took 2 days to arrive ,as regards to the hd wire they come as standard in the premium packages

I tried for a HD wire, and it worked. But guys I tried with another xbox code, so not being greedy. But anyway all i said is that I had to hold the wire form the back to make it come in colour and when I let go, it turns to black and white. I have a core, but obviously didnt say that.

Back