£0.00 for XBOX 360 controller

new controller arrived to day well happy:banana:

anybody wanna sell me a controller or wireless adaptor on the cheap?

haha good one earwig, obviously i meant if u call nintendo, i need another wiimote, just curious if anyone has had any sucsess?

i just called them used the exuse that the A button is not working and they said they would replace it but i would have to send the old controler to them 1st ??? did i say something wrong or will they send the contrller 1st ? im confused if its worked for so many others

i just called them used the exuse that the A button is not working and they said they would replace it but i would have to send the old controler to them 1st ??? did i say something wrong or will they send the contrller 1st ? im confused if its worked for so many others

nah sumtimes u get busy body operators thats all!!!! either phone back again and talk sumbody else or wait a week or two and jus tell em uv already sent pad back.

got this kid a 360 for chrimbo .... i will have to try this after chrimbo :p

thanks

Lol it does still work in the last month Ive had a 120gig hdd & a microsoft wireless racing wheel. Both i was asked to send back but i blagged it said i did etc and both arrived within 10 days with no problems. The wheel was a bit hard to get coz they sent me the wheel only, they said keep ur peddles etc. But it aint much use withno peddles heh so i rang em a day later said oh sorry i meant to say me peddles are broke and i need some new cables and was sent them as well.

I agree if u get a busy body operator call back i spoke to a few busy bodys the yanks are good to speak to and the netherland op,s they dont ask questions lol

Back