£0.00 for XBOX 360 controller

It defo still works mate as i've had 2 wireless controllers and a headset out of them up until now LOL.

yep it works although some times they ask you to send it in pretend to send it it in (repeat the addreas etc) and they will send you one !

tried this 2 weeks ago, got it last week..

Was thinkin about what else. . the hard drive sounds good ronaldo.. wont hurt to try?? but what are the common faults on these things??

Hi, here's some error code's common faults for a hard drive

E67: Hard Drive Error - Hard drive timed out during reset: It could be a problem with the Hard Drive itself or a problem with the internal connection to the hard drive, Try removing the hard drive and playing without it.

E68: Hard Drive Error - Hard drive not DMA configured: It could be a problem with the Hard Drive itself or a problem with the internal connection to the hard drive, Try removing the hard drive and playing without it. Also this can be caused by a problem with the fans that make them draw too much power, it can also be caused if you have unnecessary accessories attached to the console like an external fan unit. Attempt to remove unnecessary accessories first, and then necessary components such as the hard drive and USB devices. If you have any case mods you may want to investigate those as well.

E69: Hard Drive Error - Reading the HD Security sector failed: It could be a problem with the Hard Drive itself or a problem with the internal connection to the hard drive, Try removing the hard drive and playing without it

E70: Hard Drive Error - Hard drive not found

Faq: Xbox 360 Error Codes Explained - Scenyx Entertainment Community

cheers

Despite that this is a very good idea and that many people seem to be having a good chance at it actually working; has nobody thought that if they are found out then they may be looking at charges for fraud.

Microsoft are losing a lot of money because of this SCAM. I wonder if you had a business as such; how would you feel if you had people "Stealing" from you.

In effect, you are all criminals.

PS. This is more of a pun but still thoughts upon my mind.

Despite that this is a very good idea and that many people seem to be having a good chance at it actually working; has nobody thought that if they are found out then they may be looking at charges for fraud.

Microsoft are losing a lot of money because of this SCAM. I wonder if you had a business as such; how would you feel if you had people "Stealing" from you.

In effect, you are all criminals.

PS. This is more of a pun but still thoughts upon my mind.

Are you havin a bubble m8, you pay enough for the console, games etc, so if something like this does pop up then in my opinion you have every right to get a extra controller instead of paying £15 to £25, and MS making a loss, somehow I find that hard to believe :/

Just done it on my 360 now phoned up waited about 5 mins told her a and y don't respond she said ok well send you a new one should be here in 10 days

i tried this, and the guy asked if i bought the controller or i got it with the console, i told him that i bought it and he said i would need the receipt and contact the store i bought it from.

Last edited:
Just done myself a wireless controller and 60GB hard drive in the same phone call :)
told them by left bumper was stuck and that I had E68 on my hard drive, all went through should be here in 10 working days, but with the hard drive I was told to send it back so if not arrived in next 2 weeks, will give them a ring and say I have sent it where is the replacement

rep left

Just done myself a wireless controller and 60GB hard drive in the same phone call :)
told them by left bumper was stuck and that I had E68 on my hard drive, all went through should be here in 10 working days, but with the hard drive I was told to send it back so if not arrived in next 2 weeks, will give them a ring and say I have sent it where is the replacement

rep left

did you need a serial number for the hdd.

i had forgot about this too, so let me get this right you call them tell them your controller is broke when they say where did you get it just tell them it came with the console? do they not ask when you got it or for a serial number or anything? cheers.

i had forgot about this too, so let me get this right you call them tell them your controller is broke when they say where did you get it just tell them it came with the console? do they not ask when you got it or for a serial number or anything? cheers.

They ask for serial number of xbox and ask if it was part of the package so basically if you have warranty and tell them it came with it you will be sorted!

Say one of the buttons isn't responding i said A and Y are not responding lol!

No m8 cause it was part of my package, just gave them serial of my 360 and said I was getting E68, she went through a few steps eg. turn console off without hard drive, turn all power off etc. Just waiting to see if it arrives, if not nothing has been lost

Do you think arcade serial numbers are different to premium serial numbers?

Wouldnt mind getting a hdd for my boys if possible.

Back