£ Price on PSP memory

ok this was part of the letter i got from datel

We have been contacted by Datel Electronics to manage your account..
We are a Datel Export Distributor based in the UK, offering the complete range of Datel products for all consoles formats at very competitive prices with additional discounts for quantities.

We are the only authorised European Distributor for the amazing
PSP 4Gb Hard Drive inc X2 Battery. Further details on request.

We hold large stock of most Datel items for formats:

PSP 4Gb Hard Drives - A-Replays - Batteries - Chargers - Get Connected - Max Drives

Goods are shipped on a 1 or 2 day delivery service with FedEx, UPS or numerous other transport companies.. Our rates are highly competitive.

Please find a detailed price list for all the Datel range and look forward to discussing your future requirement..

All prices quoted in UK Pounds Sterling GBP.

Please supply the following details:
Full company name
Address for invoice and shipping
Tel / Fax / Mobile numbers
VAT / Tax Number within the EEC only
PSP
PRICES QUOTED IN GBP UK POUNDS STERLING (ENGLAND - UK)

DATEL PSP (Exclusive Goldhill Packaging: M/Lingual German/English/French)

5 - 100
100 - 499
501 - 999
1000 +

4Gb HARD DRIVE + X2 BATTERY + USB CABLE + MEDIA KIT
M/LINGUAL

sorry for the long post gives you some idear though :)

and it buy 5 the lowest me mum always said buy bulk lol

EDIT: removed some stuff not for psp

Last edited:
Anyone interested thats 5 for 99.99 each i know 2 people who will have them

ok guys £39 for a 1gb delivered and £79 for a 2gb msd delivered not bad huh

Just be careful buying from some of the foreign sellers on fleabay, got stiched up like a kipper a while ago!

picstop.co.uk have got some good prices on 1gb memorystick pro duo's at the mo!

Hope that helps

Crazy

2G sony pro duo £65.89 +postage

cheapest by far i`ve found is on this link to amazon h**p://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/detail/offer-listing/-/B00080H63G/new/ref=sdp_newce/202-3152203-6187867

i just bought another 2gb off ebay for 49.99 and 10.00 delivery, uk seller as well.

just bought a 2gb sony duo high speed, for 43.00 and 9.99 delivery, not bad, uk seller.

i think ebay going to be the cheapest place, its a matter of waiting and hunting down the right seller.

chetzy, we might have got em from same seller, elvis something i think he was called

About the datel HD...

It's known to be laggy with the v1.5 firmware. An official Datel statement said it was fixed if you upgraded the FW to v2.0 or greater, and this has improved the situation for some people (from various forums). Obviously this isn't good if you're looking to run homebrew.
From a personal experience i can say that it does lag, especially if you watch an encoded video, not as much playing games.
it should also be noted that the laginess did NOT dissapear for me on a v2.0 PSP; I even re-formatted the HD to eliminate any fragmentation that most likely occured from my constant loading/unloading on data.
All in all I'm waiting on one of those 2GB mem sticks from eBay (the maroon $ony ones) to see how much of a speed improvement there will be. It's said that these are fakes so it'l be interesting to see how they fare!

hi there i bought my 1 gig with my psp and a acessory pack worth £15.99 free i got the lot for £199.98. is that good i looked on ebay it looked better than there prices :)

I'm a little late on the reply here but...
The mem card's pretty nifty.
Speed's are top notch for loading, miles quicker to load a game on the mem stick than it is to load one off the HD!
Defo's recomment getting a couple of the 2GIG cards rather than the Datel HD, price work's out roughly the same.
As a rough guide I got mine off eBay for £55 (inc. p+p), and the HD was £108.
If you do a bit of clever fleBaying you could probs pick up the cards cheaper.

i got a psp v 1.5 with a 1gig stick loads of acessories and games for £150 off a crack head..........beat that....????????

Back