Can anyone suggest a decent android box for gaming?

I know it's only a tide over box Fus10n but were you not tempted to get the one with double the ram and rom for an extra £6?

I know it's only a tide over box Fus10n but were you not tempted to get the one with double the ram and rom for an extra £6?

Maybe i should have, the extra ram might have made the experience even better! In my defence, i thought this might have been a gamble and be left with a box for just watching movies on....

The only worry i have is the box does get kinda warm...

So another update. Moonlight does not work so well, some games don't work well, but that might be because i have 3 monitors in surround mode. Elite dangerous does open but won't detect i have a controlller attached.

Geforce Now is great, well worth the money if you have plenty of games.(i paid £4.99 which i will pay for the next 12 months founders edition) The best so far is xcloud! Not having to own game to play them is the best, but the console mode is superb too. I've yet to try stadia, but with a poor amount of games i think the cost puts me off.

Decided to see if i could use some old PC parts to create a all-game-streaming device. So far Prime os (mainstream) will allow Geforce now and xcloud to work perfectly. Don't really want to use Windows due to the resources it uses.

Now the hardware side is my next project! The main aim for the pc is to use integrated graphics & small HDD.

Just an update. I never did get a Shield, i ended up getting an i3 4th gen sff pc when i found that Geforce now/xbox didn't use x265, only x264

Runs really well. I just use the android box now when i'm away ( internet speed permitting)

Would appreciate any update on price...liking the look of it but ..£199,deffo a no no atm

Back