cant find shoutbox

berley

Inactive User
Reaction score
It's been a wee while since I was on here but I cant find the shoutbox, where's it hiding ?
oh and I cant find where to change skins either, checked the obvious up top and down bottom but I'm either more inebriated than I thought or blind.

it is still there mate, I can see it . try clicking the DWz top left mate .......

You will find the skin changer in settings,then general settings on the left hand side, if You change to original blue, you will find the shout box at the top and skin changer at the bottom of the page.

Hi berley. The skin changer is at the very bottom of the screen on the far left on original blue. It might be elsewhere on different skins though.

You will find the skin changer in settings,then general settings on the left hand side, if You change to original blue, you will find the shout box at the top and skin changer at the bottom of the page.

In my case this solved my Q thanks sneaker, thanks also to Ratts and nara for the suggestion, it didn't work but thankyou for taking time out to reply

Back