WTD fake oakley sunglasses

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
im looking for a pair of either silver or black frame oakleys with iridium lenses. the last few pairs i had, i bought in spain from the 'yu buy cd dvd boss' guys for €5 a pair. i know ebay is flooded with fakes, but theyre selling at stupid prices for new ones, like £80 a pair

can anyone get these, or know where i can buy online, or anywhere in south, east or west wales, the bristol, somerset area, bath, swindon or portsmouth, southampton, bournemouth or england south coast areas please

A quick google search found several sites selling fakes for about 17 euro

edogg

yeah, but fake ones are abou as useful and not wearing any at all.

They will dilate your pupll and allow more of the damamgeing UV in, causing eye issues in the future.

the ones i have at the moment are fakes, but theyre scratched from being in the van, just want them to take the glare off the road, as if the roads wet, with winter coming if the suns out in the morning, im driving up a mountain directly into it each morning, and the glare off the road itself is a nightmare

my missus saw that id also posted on facebook looking, so she decided to have a look, and nearly collapsed when she saw the price on them lol

You'll knacker your eyes, they might not have proper UV protection. No CE mark...

Get yourself to somewhere like tkmaxx & have a dig in there, I know they're not oakleys, but my last pair are a pair of fossil polarised aviators (RRP £65), cost me £15 and have lasted me 2 years so far ;)

i have some fake oakleys i bought years ago they look pretty genuine and are fine for wearing in the sun, obviously you cant stare at the sun in them but as long as they dim how bright the sun can be what else would you want them to do?

To stop you from ruining your retinas ;)

am i missing something?

i only wear sunglasses when its a bit bright and i have to squint, putting on a cheapie pair of glasses takes away the need to squint, are they supposed to block out uv rays aswell?

ive never owned an expensive pair of sunnys nor have i ever been abroad to a hot country so maybe im a bit ignorant, i genuinely thought all sunglasses do is stop you struggling with brightness?

Back