Scotland doesn't want to be part of the UK?

I have messed up big time now work are sending me in to the lions den. I will be passing the boarder for a week this Monday. And touring a little, Glasgow Edinburgh and Aberdeen .

It will be better when we are separate I don't have a valid passport so I can't leave the country.

I don't want to be separate FYI just in case my rants seemed that way. Just pissed off as I may have mentioned .

You ought to start by laying of the drink of a Saturday evening, your starting to contradict yourself and annoy ME! ;)

First group bus depots across all of Scotland Galashiels to Aberdeen and everything in between.

You ought to start by laying of the drink of a Saturday evening, your starting to contradict yourself and annoy ME! ;)

That's my plan , it must be the jock in me lol

watch out for the average speed camera up here.

all over the place now.. lol

watch out for the average speed camera up here.

all over the place now.. lol

I spotted them the last time on the way to Aberdeen . There are loads!! You should try the m1 though and they are "smart" money makers as well . I have no idea why they are at 40mph when I'm the only driver at 2am !!

I spotted them the last time on the way to Aberdeen . There are loads!! You should try the m1 though and they are "smart" money makers as well . I have no idea why they are at 40mph when I'm the only driver at 2am !!

To provide a constant stream of income for the Treasury's "Consolidated Fund", basically the Government's own bank account, so I would assume that money from the fines in Scotland will go to Holyrood.
So not just Maggie Thatcher that enjoys screwing the ordinary people !!

Back