Any update on Sly card pairing?

Is thomson the only box that cant take the new chipset pairing and how long before Sky upgrades every1 to their new Skyhd boxes that cant be used for Cs?

Well I would say now that they know people are using the thompson box as a work around,its probably a lot shorter then it could have been :)

Well I would say now that they know people are using the thompson box as a work around,its probably a lot shorter then it could have been :)

If Oscam is updating every 2 months then we dont need to worry cs wont end I dont like people who keep saying the end is near when its still working

If Oscam is updating every 2 months then we dont need to worry cs wont end I dont like people who keep saying the end is near when its still working

Forgive me for this but.....................

:roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

It dosent matter if it cardsharing goes down theres still Kryptview a780 and hotbird 13e to watch stop worrying.

It dosent matter if it cardsharing goes down theres still Kryptview a780 and hotbird 13e to watch stop worrying.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody knows when it will end lets make the most out of whats left in the tank

Hi All
Have been watching this evolve, nothing really to offer other than say that all ok with me at the moment.
Debian server runningOSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn rev. 6059 to read card and CCcam 2.13 distributing.
Entitlements updated in server to 12/8/13 recently. My interpretation of the thread so far is that eventually this will stop as the changes are being rolled out on a post-code basis. If I can provide any other information that may help anyone, let me know.
Cheers

Hi All
Have been watching this evolve, nothing really to offer other than say that all ok with me at the moment.
Debian server runningOSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn rev. 6059 to read card and CCcam 2.13 distributing.
Entitlements updated in server to 12/8/13 recently. My interpretation of the thread so far is that eventually this will stop as the changes are being rolled out on a post-code basis. If I can provide any other information that may help anyone, let me know.
Cheers

But you said in post 82 that cs will never end?

Even if they replace the Thomson boxes in a short period of time it won't end any time soon until all SD boxes are replaced as well. So if not in HD CS with this provider will continue in SD until a card change which is due next year.

Even if they replace the Thomson boxes in a short period of time it won't end any time soon until all SD boxes are replaced as well. So if not in HD CS with this provider will continue in SD until a card change which is due next year.

But I would presume they could bring this forward if they so chose?

always feel they are a step ahead

an implementation awaits if they feel they need to call it

not end of the world either

I don't think they would be in a hurry to impose a card change now unless the card has been hacked.

Agree with you mate, I doubt we'll see an early card change unless someone is crazy enough to release an exploit (there's blatantly people out there who have opened these cards up)

Agree with you mate, I doubt we'll see an early card change unless someone is crazy enough to release an exploit (there's blatantly people out there who have opened these cards up)

Won't be too difficult to spot, lets see how long the servers carry on serving after they shut the door ;)

am not sure why Yusuf,, doesnt dump his saterllite box
i cant recall reading such a depressing post as that..

just get a sly sub for everthing about £90 per month
----------

did someone delete my post? thought i made good points

Although my entitlements run till early August, how long should I wait until I pair using my old Thomson box?

Back