Any update on Sly card pairing?

Might not recover all the channels you'll be losing, but you'll probably be able get the sports content off various foreign providers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

lot more than sly crap out there

motorised will help along with other means

It's looking like they've a problem with these Thompson boxes.... I'll bet folk that are paired to these boxes will see next year sharing premium/hd until S*y stop supporting them.

Here's hoping

is this happening to all HD box's or just some models, whats going on with the older models. Cisco and Thompson i think they are?

all of them apart from the thomson

There are still a lot of cards from Amstrad boxes being shared. I don't think Sky have fully rolled out the new firmware to all customers who have this model which is why their cards are still working in Oscam. Once these customers have the new firmware their cards will no longer work in OScam or any other emulator. As soon as they are updated the Samsung model will be the next target.

this thomson box is not meant to be able to take the new pairing software though is it, from what iv read thats my take on it, if it gets us a little bit extra time then its worth pairing to a thomson.

still no update for me with oscam CCcam either together or independantly s

till stuck on 25/7

looks like a thomson the way to go now

i think entitlements only get updated after your bill is due, could be wrong like, my bill is due the 5th and i normally get entitlements a few days to a week after.

usually running two months in front

this is only month not updated

bill date 18th

There is only 1 thomson HD box and that is the DSi8215 and correct it cannot take the new pairing id firmware

There is only 1 thomson HD box and that is the DSi8215 and correct it cannot take the new pairing id firmware

The Thompson HD receiver is capable of taking the new firmware but Sky have decided not to update them due to vulnerabilities that exists in the box that would allow hackers to defeat the new pairing method.

The Thompson HD receiver is capable of taking the new firmware but Sky have decided not to update them due to vulnerabilities that exists in the box that would allow hackers to defeat the new pairing method.

JTAG springs to mind but it was left out long before the ID process due to the reliability issue when tested with the upgraded EPG and Menu system, It could not handle it and more than likely the failing power supply issue did not help either

Just to add my card has updated using oscam up to mid August with an Amstrad paired box including BT Sport.

Just to add my card has updated using oscam up to mid August with an Amstrad paired box including BT Sport.

good new, is the hd channels working and what make of Amstrad did you use?

Once the premium HD channels disappear then start worrying.....But year after year there are rumblings ... I agree with the others ..just take out 1 or 3 mnths..

EVERONE NEEDS TO TAKE A CHILL PILL
iv been hearing for over 10 years that sky is cracking down/ there using different pairing/ etc ANY ONE THAT THINK'S SKY IS WINNING! and that we all will be sitting about with nothing to watch is very very wrong, for a start who ever think's that is't giving the people behind oscam/etc any prop's as theses guy's always get a way round these little problem's hell if there wherent any problems with it they would't be doing it, there/were problem solvers and at the very worest you could be with out for a cupple of weeks, if you use a server IMO you need to get used to using oscam as they at the mo are the frist to have a fix and while im at it A BIG THANKS TO ALL BEHIND OSCAM AND ALL OTHER SERVERS:)
hope this helps

Last edited:
Back