Which image for H.2S zgemma

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone point me in the direction of an image/backup for the new H.2S zgemma sat box. Any useful tips also welcome. I got 2 to setup , one just for 28E & the other for multi sat. I've had a look in downloads but can't see one labelled H.2S

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
got the image installed no problem but seem to be struggling to get ccam working

What is the difference between this image and image available on zgemma.tv

Does this image include auto bouquet and pre-installed channels so you don't have to scan? and the image on zgemma.tv is just the basic without all channels and you have to manually scan?

The image has a plug in menu where you can download settings (channel list) & therefore no need to scan.

Anyone point me in the direction of an image/backup for the new H.2S zgemma sat box. Any useful tips also welcome. I got 2 to setup , one just for 28E & the other for multi sat. I've had a look in downloads but can't see one labelled H.2S

Official update site for your box and also all Zgemma boxes

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Will I need to do a full scan or as per goldeneagle, the image has a plugin menu so no need to scan?

Been looking around and found a step by step guide for Zgemma 2s which I presume is same guide for this box and it mentions you do a full scan. Image used in that guide is also OpenATV.

Will I need to do a full scan or as per goldeneagle, the image has a plugin menu so no need to scan?

Been looking around and found a step by step guide for Zgemma 2s which I presume is same guide for this box and it mentions you do a full scan. Image used in that guide is also OpenATV.

Auto bouquets needs a scan, think of auto bouquets as an organizer of the channels after the scan.

Not to step on your toes ferret but if you use the image that you linked to. The easy way to setup is install the image & install one of the many settings via one(only 4) of the coloured buttons. Install this image & you will be sorted ( if you read the post you should be sorted).

Not to step on your toes ferret but if you use the image that you linked to. The easy way to setup is install the image & install one of the many settings via one(only 4) of the coloured buttons. Install this image & you will be sorted ( if you read the post you should be sorted).

Just a different method of setup thats all.

Just did a full scan to be on safe side so all channels are up to date.

Back