Zgemma H. 2s images

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a zgemma h.2s currently with a openvix image on it but can't download addons or new channel list through panel. I hear a lot are using whoosh builds. Can someone tell me if you can download addons & channel lists from panel. Also does the iptv option work well on this build. Last question for time being is where can I download the latest whoosh build for zgemma h.2s.

Please feel free to add info in regard to other images & how does whoosh build run.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

if you do a google search for wooshbuild ,you'll find out that you need to be a member of another forum , which would'nt be fair mentioning here.

Never tried wooshbuild.
I'm a big fan of ipab. Just a quick search on goggle "ipab" will get you there.
As your running a sat only box ipab have removed all dead channels from there bouquets so no need to browse channels that are black.
Ipab will update alternitve transponders to bouquets if they are avaliable.
(but not many left now)

They also update there IPTV often although I'd recommend running a script for IPTV on your H2.s as that model will manage it ok.

Try both out mate.
Just be sure to backup anything of importance before you reflash or you will lose any C: N: lines.

Go with ipab as you can just download it from here,Wooshbuild has a fair bit of stuff to sort after flashing compared to ipab and all support is via the TK forum
iPab TV

I dont go for these builds too much crap on them I tend to install vanilla image with addons kept to a minimum

check my downloads here, which are basic images with softcam installed/

Back