SportsDonkey

Fangface

Elite Member
Reaction score
Was thinking about taking a sub for this.

Does anyone else use it and do you think it's worth it or are their better alternatives?
Just wanted a bit of feedback before I go ahead or not.

Thanks.

Was thinking about taking a sub for this.

Does anyone else use it and do you think it's worth it or are their better alternatives?
Just wanted a bit of feedback before I go ahead or not.

Thanks.

yes m8 it is ok for £50 for a year all bein sports hd channels all the tsn in hd and more

yes m8 it is ok for £50 for a year all bein sports hd channels all the tsn in hd and more

What was the viewing like yesterday mate?

I have Sports Donkey that came free with the wookie but I'm not qualified to say whether it’s good or not because other then testing it a few times, I’ve never actually used it to watch anything.

Although most of the time, I hear people praising how good it is, like crystal clear with no buffering

Yesterday a lot of people were moaning that it was impossible to watch because of the constant buffering.

It must have been just the wookie version and not the paid full version

What was the viewing like yesterday mate?

I have Sports Donkey that came free with the wookie but I'm not qualified to say whether it’s good or not because other then testing it a few times, I’ve never actually used it to watch anything.

Although most of the time, I hear people praising how good it is, like crystal clear with no buffering

Yesterday a lot of people were moaning that it was impossible to watch because of the constant buffering.

It must have been just the wookie version and not the paid full version

it was ok on satday but yesterday not at home m8

I have woodie pro and sdonkey is very good no buffering at all but the seasons only just started , time will tell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If someone tells me when the next big football match will be, then I can test it to see if there is a difference between the Wookie pro and the full sub one

I also would be interested to know mate how good the quality of the picture and if you had buffering during the game

nbc was flawless last week

Nbc sports 1080p available all over the addons.
No subs etc required.

nbc was flawless last week

Thanks for the info guys; if that’s the case I won’t bother to watch it then,

I didn't fancy the idea anyway. I was only going to do it because I thought it may help

Thanks for the info guys; if that’s the case I won’t bother to watch it then,

I didn't fancy the idea anyway. I was only going to do it because I thought it may help

it will help with Sports Donkey m8

infusum.tv i have found superb. crackin streams yeh you pay but think all iptv will go same way shortly.
had it all last season never let me down.

Back