VU+ Duo No sly sports SD

emarald

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am not getting any sly sports and a few other channels, the signal rate is unstable and when checked it says not locked, all other stations seem fine and my European satellites are all fine
anyone?

i take it you have rescanned ?

If the signal strength is unstable it could be alignment what sort of strength are you getting on the channel that do lock ?

more channels moved

lost sports 1-3 earlier network scan brought back

i take it you have rescanned ?

If the signal strength is unstable it could be alignment what sort of strength are you getting on the channel that do lock ?

I have good strength on all other stations
the first two photos the tv is on BBC1
The second two the tv is on sly sports 1

Attachments

• IMG_0545 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0545 - Copy.JPG
    705.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0546 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0546 - Copy.JPG
    779.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0547 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0547 - Copy.JPG
    760.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0548 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0548 - Copy.JPG
    739.3 KB · Views: 8
I have good strength on all other stations
the first two photos the tv is on BBC1
The second two the tv is on sly sports 1

See Alimac's reply

I did ask if you had rescanned you didnt answer.

Remember a rescan wont change the channel in the bouquet list so you need to look in the sat list 28e to check if the channel work there then update the bouquets

Thanks Ferret all sorted with a rescan

If you have used Rats bouquets then any Vu branded box sports 1 to 5 wont clear but a quick scan will bring them back, DM branded boxes work fine wth the update. Dunno why.

Depending on image but Try menu setup / service searching / automatic scan / then ok to scan tuner A

Happened to me last night! Lost all sky sports, sky atlantic.. Just when I was going to watch the rugby lol. 0% snr and when I tried to switch back to bbc I got tuner failed on all channels. I thought my lnb had died! Happened the same on both my boxes, duo and solo2 both with rats

Back