zgemma user and pli images

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

any members out there with zgemma box and and running pli images, my box is running the above image (dated 1 jan 2016) plugins installed are ,ABM, CoolTV Guide, rats picon, and crossEPG,all run fine, I have tried to flash a newer version of pli image but for some reason I cant get crossepg to install and run very well all other plugins are fine.

any else having this problem

thanks

Am I the only zgemma/pli user with this problem

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

yep, i have problems with crossepg on three zgemma boxes.

keeps on hanging at " parsing events" or something like that.

I use the cable tuner basically all the time now so it doesn't bother me so much.

I'm sure i read on another thread that installing an older version of crossepg solves the problem..

this is the thread here...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/zge...s-epg-again-2.html?highlight=cross+epg+zgemma

Last edited:
yep, i have problems with crossepg on three zgemma boxes.

keeps on hanging at " parsing events" or something like that.

I use the cable tuner basically all the time now so it doesn't bother me so much.

I'm sure i read on another thread that installing an older version of crossepg solves the problem..

this is the thread here...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/zge...s-epg-again-2.html?highlight=cross+epg+zgemma

I have been reading the net and what I can find is I need crossepg.062.git298.ocbe567 but cant find it does anyone have this handy

changing the subject is the H.S much faster than the S model

To be honest No I see no speed difference from S1.it's meant to be a dual core but it is quite slow especially updating epg it takes forever.

@buzzer

Tried the one you posted m8 it just won't install, I lost now not sure which way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i cant help ye mate as no issues with crossepg but i do not have your box

I only have the issue on zgemma, when i try ti install it it reports back saying file dont exist, but it does installs fine on my solo2.

Ive been running pli and crossepg on my zgemma since I got and it works fine :)

I've never got crossepg to run ok on a zgemma but XMLTV-Importer works fine

Ive been running pli and crossepg on my zgemma since I got and it works fine :)
@iamB

Yes I know and I'm running crossepg on my zgemma box fine but my image is months old, I'm trying to make a new DWbackup image to release and this is where I'm having trouble croosepg keeps telling me file is not there to download and install, so as it stand we cant update out images, you try m8 see how you get on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you asked on Pli forum about why crossepg isn't available from the feeds for zgemma whereas it is for Solo2 at least (and probably other images otherwise there would be loads of complaints). It could be a known problem or it's been removed by mistake.

Try ATV and install crossepg from that. I've setup, in the past, Vix on 2x zgemma s2 (or 2s - can never remember the model) and image is fine except the for the length of time it takes it download/process the epg data. This is naturally to do with the hardware limitation of the zgemma range - it's slow.

@AJT, I would have expected a little noticable speed in newer range of zgemma boxes due to the dual-core. I'm surprised you haven't noticed a difference?

Do you have the correct pli forum link I did look but was sure which was correct one

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

I see you found it.

You didn't mention that the plugin exists and installs fine on your Solo2 so could this be related to zgemma only.

I'm sure I did m8 but sorry if I forgot

I see you found it.

You didn't mention that the plugin exists and installs fine on your Solo2 so could this be related to zgemma only.

support on Pli site is a little slow m8,

@AJT, I would have expected a little noticable speed in newer range of zgemma boxes due to the dual-core. I'm surprised you haven't noticed a difference?[/QUOTE]

So would I that's why I brought it..but no difference in speed for me running Vix.

Back