H9s Zgemma assistance

kevhawkins46

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just joined the group, so be gentle please
I have an IPTV sub running through Jedi, running Wooshbuild on ATV 6.4. but I'm interested in learning more. I can sort of limp along but would really like my box to run more smoothly, I'm looking for good advice as to images, plugins and epg, .
I see people posting about Oscam and N and C lines, and i don't really understand what they are. i no longer have a satellite connection to the box so whatever i do has to be internet driven.
i want to become more knowledgable and any help would be appreciated

Regards
Kev

Wooshbuild is ok but not really updated or supported these days. Your box supports openvix and that is a very user friendly image to learn from.All softcams are in the plugin feeds unlike openatv and jedimaker/xtreamity kiddacs other iptv plugin is is the plugin download feeds. Best way to learn is by doing a bare bones image like vix and then custom build your own box.Any help myself or ferret will reply in this thread. Flashfxp is a very friendly file transfer program to use.

Zgemma H9S Openvix link to your box 👍

Hi i have a Zgemma H9s Open Atv 6.2 Wooshibuild can anybody tell me why i can record on the satellite side ok but it wont record my iptv channels ?

Hi Ferret I have a 500gb external hard drive mounted via usb port I can record sat side of things ok it wont record iptv it just spins a blue circle.

Hi Ferret I have a 500gb external hard drive mounted via usb port I can record sat side of things ok it wont record iptv it just spins a blue circle.

9 times out of ten that will be because the box needs two connections to your supplier to record.

Android boxes like the Formuler boxes get away with one connection though but Zgemma sat boxes seem to fail a lot.I have heard flashing OpenATV 6.4 and using Extreme editor plugin can resolve this

Last edited:
Thanks Ferret I have multiroom IPTV from the supplier all can record from the sat side but not the IPTV side I will contact the supplier and see if he supports recording off IPPTV cheers

Thanks Ferret I have multiroom IPTV from the supplier all can record from the sat side but not the IPTV side I will contact the supplier and see if he supports recording off IPPTV cheers
Put box into standby mode to record iptv

Back