zgemma star lc

Have tried both and tbh I didn't notice much difference , think the quality of your line provider has alot to do with it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I have now worked it out. Full scan, make autoboutiques then do a manual scan, change to the lowest frequency 100 something and then scan again. It somehow fixes all the channels including the HD ones, including those that showed no sid in pat. If, I can, I will post my backup image tonight. Zgemma LC only. LMK where is best, the forum or link to dropbox?

could you please upload your backup. im struggling with basic image.
dropbox is free and fast.
thanks

Dropbox - LCFIN.rar

don't forget to put your line in (mines a mgcamd.list n line) it goes in usr var keys.

run the scan as a manual one and select the lowest frequency to make sure it gets the HD channels.

- - - Updated - - -

I would also go to boutiques and run it but then configure it so it does not rescan overnight. It messes things up for me, ut see how you get on.

Dropbox - LCFIN.rar

don't forget to put your line in (mines a mgcamd.list n line) it goes in usr var keys.

run the scan as a manual one and select the lowest frequency to make sure it gets the HD channels.

- - - Updated - - -

I would also go to boutiques and run it but then configure it so it does not rescan overnight. It messes things up for me, ut see how you get on.
Maybe better to upload it zgemma downloads @pgould1972 mate.
Reason being this thread might be missed for people looking it.
But wont in download section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back