Zgemma H9 quality

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the picture quality on these garbage?. I have a firestick upstairs but I decided to temp put a Zgemma H9s up there for the football (no delays) but Ive been struggling with the picture, colour and live contrast. It kind of flickers between the contast rather than a smooth transition when the picture goes sunlight to shade.

I was then beginning to think it "Could it be the TV ?". I then decided to run the Zgemma side by side downstairs against a TiVo and the quality is chalk n cheese.

The TiVo quality is far far superior. Now I don't expect the Zgemma to be as good but I also don't expect it to be so far apart on so called box that supposedly to be a 4k box, I can actually get a better picture on the firestick with the right stream but I just didn't want any delays,
Any thoughts on settings ?

There not great mate.

Just make sure the resolution your using on the H9 matches the maximum yout TV is capable of. When thats right try lower and higher FPS on that resolution.

Yeah I juggled all morning with the res , and tv settings. I even played around with the zgemma box settings. It's something I've never noticed but saying that I've not used a zgemma for a while.

Back