ZGEMMA H2H

F7 MJS

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi box stuck on boot ,, re flashed different images ,,used different usb sticks still nothing ,, read up on cures they all seem to be old post ,wondered if there was any new ways to get box working ,box flashes every time once it then goes into boot mode ,, it stays there ,, appreciate any help thanks

Are the images actually reflashing the box and the box is rebooting?
If you have a different power supply then try that also and no other usb devices plugged in when flashing.

Hi box stuck on boot ,, re flashed different images ,,used different usb sticks still nothing ,, read up on cures they all seem to be old post ,wondered if there was any new ways to get box working ,box flashes every time once it then goes into boot mode ,, it stays there ,, appreciate any help thanks
Probably a faulty PSU? mate

Are the images actually reflashing the box and the box is rebooting?
If you have a different power supply then try that also and no other usb devices plugged in when flashing.
BOX SAYS FLASHING and few mins later clicks into boot mode with red light on

It's an external psu rated at 2 amp from memory you may have one on some other piece of kit you can try on the h2h, i agree with joe516 as the box asks for more power for the tuner and ethernet etc the power supply carnt match whats needed.

It's an external psu rated at 2 amp from memory you may have one on some other piece of kit you can try on the h2h, i agree with joe516 as the box asks for more power for the tuner and ethernet etc the power supply carnt match whats needed.

Hi tried 3 other PSU ONE OFF MY VU BOX ONE OFF MY ZGEMMA H9 2H BOX AND OLD ONE OFF H2 BOX NOTHING THEY ALL SAID BOX WAS FLASHING THANKS

When flashing did the box reboot before it flashed or after?Does this box have a hdd fitted?

I take it when your slashing you have just one usb device connected to the box the stick your flashing from ?

Have you tried flashing older images ?

Back