DVB - PC Cards ZetaCam + Titanium 2, is it possible?

Klutsh

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wondering if it is at all possible to use a Blue ZetaCam (Joker 0.79 Flashed) with a AU (Newest AU Fix files) Titanium 2 card?

I will be using a TwinhanDTV Cab-CI DVB-C PCI card.

Also could someone please post a quick howto of getting the BoxKey off the CAM without using a CAS interface? (I dont have a CAS)

I have managed to get all this stuff working with a C-1500 using a SoftCam, but would like to go the hardware route to remove MDAPI from the equasion and also give me a shot at using Vista MCE.

Thanks

Just wondering if it is at all possible to use a Blue ZetaCam (Joker 0.79 Flashed) with a AU (Newest AU Fix files) Titanium 2 card?

can't see any reaon why not i use fun 5

Also could someone please post a quick howto of getting the BoxKey off the CAM without using a CAS interface? (I dont have a CAS)

you choose a bk for the cam and edit ur card image to match, any random bk will do.

if u don't have a CAS Interface how r u planning to change the zeta to a joker?

do you have a card programmer for the tit2, if not i think the cas3+ will do both jobs.

cheers

Last edited:
I got the Zeta Pre-Programmed with Joker (From a reliable online store, Suppose I best get hold of them and see what BK they used)
I do have a Tit2 programmer, it's a spare card I had from a while ago, thought it might save me some cash not having to get a Fun, I know it's only a few quid, but the wife is moaning already.

Last edited:
what store did u get it from pre-programmed with joker?

what store did u get it from pre-programmed with joker?
To be honest I'd rarther not say on a public forum, just incase it get's them in trouble.

They are mentioned a few times on this forum though, mainly for SAT stuff.
Check in the sticked hardware link's thread. (*****.com)

I got the Zeta Pre-Programmed with Joker (From a reliable online store, Suppose I best get hold of them and see what BK they used)
I do have a Tit2 programmer, it's a spare card I had from a while ago, thought it might save me some cash not having to get a Fun, I know it's only a few quid, but the wife is moaning already.

it will be the joker default bk D2F276423DAFAD8D which u will be able to see in ur ci interface depending on what application ur using. this will also allow you to edit the bk to what ever u want. i use the same bk on both my cams which is the same as a stb i have therefore don't matter if i mix the cards, all the same img.

cheers

it will be the joker default bk D2F276423DAFAD8D which u will be able to see in ur ci interface depending on what application ur using. this will also allow you to edit the bk to what ever u want. i use the same bk on both my cams which is the same as a stb i have therefore don't matter if i mix the cards, all the same img.

cheers
Great, thanks, I'm all set now. Already programmed the Tit2 with the default BK, just waiting for my DVB-C card to turn up now.

Once I've got all this running right I may even try my hand at Sat stuff (not Sky).

Last edited:
Well I was all set, turns out the TwinhanDTV Cab-CI DVB-C PCI card only likes XP and will not no matter what I do work with the ZetaCam

wot about the c-1500 couldn't u get a ci interface...?

Sold the C-1500 to get the TwinHam.
Going to sell the TwinHam and save a little more for the FloppyDTV. (Going to double check that that does work with Vista and the ZetaBlue first though).

C-1500 was good, but didn't find it reliable with Vista.

Sold the C-1500 to get the TwinHam.
Going to sell the TwinHam and save a little more for the FloppyDTV. (Going to double check that that does work with Vista and the ZetaBlue first though).

C-1500 was good, but didn't find it reliable with Vista.

yep the floppydtv def works wiith vista i'm watching chelsea now with zeta and mosc but the fun is back up and running with au also...well handled todays roll anyhow...

cheers

yep the floppydtv def works wiith vista i'm watching chelsea now with zeta and mosc but the fun is back up and running with au also...well handled todays roll anyhow...

cheers

Thanks for that.
Already managed to sell the TwinHam, now to find a cheap FloppyDTV

Last edited:
Just to let you know the Tit2 does AU with a BlueZeta and FloppyDTV.

Now to get Vista MCE running how I like

Back