[YouTube Tut] How to Install Rats Channel and Bouquets Updater dream box

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chaps,

Been busy so just got round to getting this posted.

Hope you enjoy.

It's a small video that shows you how to install "Rats" channel and boquets updater, quite easy and straight forward but the reason I've made this as I've seen numerous posts on "how to install" I've only used the DCC (dreambox Control Centre) in this video as it's the easiest way for the n00bs (I was one once). Other videos to follow on many other topics.

You can get both the package file and DCC from the downloads or check out the signature in Rats posts..

hit the thanks button now won't ya. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Might be handy of you stick the url for the ipk file in the description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: digitalworldz YouTube Tuts.

Nice work Dibbs :)

I think youtube tuts are a great idea and will get more people to the site but that vid is well mental I thought there was going to be explosions and stuff lol

hi all using 800 se wifi box and everytime i try to ftp ras lits i get probs i dont know what im doing wrong ftp to temp reboot box does not show up. just tried the way in the vid no joy. using dbuk 2.2 version. could it be the image?

hi all using 800 se wifi box and everytime i try to ftp ras lits i get probs i dont know what im doing wrong ftp to temp reboot box does not show up. just tried the way in the vid no joy. using dbuk 2.2 version. could it be the image?

You don't just FTP to temp and reboot mate, FTP the rats updater ipk into the temp folder then on the box you press 'blue' to bring up a plugins list, then go into 'dbuk' and choose file installer, then choose ipk install and the box should do the rest :)

Sent from my telephone.

on my 800hd it all ways shows up straight away in plugins. just with my 800se it took ages to i done what i normanly after about the 100th time it finaly showed up in plugins.
thanks for reply guys.

Back