Youtube account suspended :-/

timekeeper

DW Regular
Reaction score
Great ive had my youtube account suspended due to copyright claims :-/ , what happened to the 3 strike rule , my account was in good standing with one strike against it.

80+ videos , some of which were of family are now inaccessible :-/

I did say something about suspicious activity was the reason when i tried to log in and had to use the sms code to get in.

Anyone ever had any joy with being able to get back their account after something like this ?

It'll be like banging your head against a brick wall trying to sort anything out with those shisters mate :( Just try and learn a lesson about putting all your eggs in one giant cloud basket.... or something like that!

A guy I subscribe to lost his account, he had over 1000 vids and his account was banned over some silly copyright claim, dunno what it was though as all he videoed was his arcade machines they weren't interested and he had to make a new account so I'm not sure they will make much effort to unblock you mate :(

I have about 50 Copyright Notices
but my account is still ok
did they sent you a message to delete to video and you did not?
i uploaded one last week and it was banned world wide and they said if its not removed they will close my account, so i removed it.

I had one strike , all other videos that were blocked worldwide or in breech of copyright i removed , from the email i got off them 2 videos that were put up before xmas had now been reported so that gave me the 3 strikes , they never gave me the oportunity to remove them :-/

It seems that google have changed their policy so that if you upload a video that breeches their rules they can ban your account instead of waiting to tell you it breeches the rules.

They think that you are supposed to know if the content of your video can be uploaded or not.

Back