Your VOTES are needed

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

not sure if you do or don't know but for the past 7 weeks I have been on a slimming course called Slim Brother. The course is due to finish next Friday. So far I have lost 17lbs but have a further weigh in today. (However we did go away for a long weekend and I managed to eat a bit too much)

Can you vote for me?

2 options, 1 by text - * Text their FIRST NAME to 07800 911 785 (My name is CRAIG)

or option 2 for free - click the link go to the bottom and choose me from the list of names and add your email address - "I LOST 18-POUNDS IN 8-WEEKS - Slim Brother 1
(only one vote per email address/telephone number)

Good luck with it m8.

I use 3 email addresses, voted with all 3. :proud:

Thanks everyone. I managed to maintain my 17lb weight loss even with going away for 3 days.

This is the final week so I am going to try and lose 7lbs to reach my 2 stone target.

Been roped into doing a "Fashion Show" with them too, so have to go see a personal shopper at Debenhams tomorrow so they can pick me an outfit! lol

Hi mate,

Iv just voted but didnt put my email and it said "Thank-you! Your vote has been submitted to SLIM BROTHER successfully."

If this is the case we can just keep voting for ya mate. Done it 5 times already. :Clap:

All the best and well done.

Ray

Thanks for all your votes so far!

Went to Debenhams this morning and had 2 outfits picked out for the fashion show. 1 Smart Casual and another Occasional Wear. Didn't fancy doing swimwear, strutting out in a pair of Speedos!

Please take 1 minute if you haven't voted to visit the website and vote for me for FREE.

Thanks All!

Can we vote again today if we voted the other day? :)

Only one vote per email address and mobile number, so if you set up a new email or got a new sim card then yes! lol.

Thanks all.

Back