Your favourite Beer ?

Coopers Red Sparkling Ale is one of the very best beers down-under. A strong alcohol content ensures that you can get merry pretty quickly. A real beer, with no chemical preservatives anyone else had it?.

i will drink anythin really ! lol. normally stella if am drinkin in house or fosters if am out. although it has been known to drink stella out, hence cant remeber a fookin thing about the night !! LOL so try to stick to the fosters wen out. apart from that like most lagers, kronenbourg, carlsberg export, budweiser, i do like to try different lagers when on holiday though, all the local shite an that .

can of big T lager is my preference, like the bottles of nookie broon lol, can take anything tho lol

also like a pint glass off whisky with water/ crushed ice ..:banana:

Most people are talking about LAGER, like some others here have said, lager aint beer.
Real beer is made from hops, lager is chemicals and gas.
The phrase ' lager louts' is apt 'cos it f*cks with your head, makes some people aggressive.

If these yobs who get tanked up on lager and attack innocent people had been drinking proper beer they'd just fall asleep, like proper drinkers.

Most people are talking about LAGER, like some others here have said, lager aint beer.
Real beer is made from hops, lager is chemicals and gas.
The phrase ' lager louts' is apt 'cos it f*cks with your head, makes some people aggressive.

If these yobs who get tanked up on lager and attack innocent people had been drinking proper beer they'd just fall asleep, like proper drinkers.

Everyone knows the difference between beer and lager but the original post was just a figure of speech as to whats your drink and the Mickie refered to beers he drank in his early days as fosters, carslberg etc....

In the workplace at lunchtime or after work people suggest are we going for a "beer" but that dosn't mean we are going to necessary drink real beer it would mean basicly whatever your drink is

I've drunk lager for years and have never attacked any innocent person or been in trouble with the law

Lager is popular with all generations especially on a hot summers days

your favourite beer

I like any beer really but i love bells whisky :Cheers:

San Miguel on Draught , very refreshing :Clap:

Everyone knows the difference between beer and lager but the original post was just a figure of speech as to whats your drink and the Mickie refered to beers he drank in his early days as fosters, carslberg etc....

In the workplace at lunchtime or after work people suggest are we going for a "beer" but that dosn't mean we are going to necessary drink real beer it would mean basicly whatever your drink is

I've drunk lager for years and have never attacked any innocent person or been in trouble with the law

Lager is popular with all generations especially on a hot summers days

How do you know everyone knows the difference?
I'd say that most people under 25 have not even had a beer

I hate Carling and Bud i like Tennents and Carlsberg and Stella is ok i also like Cider over some if either Strongbow or Magners

How do you know everyone knows the difference?
I'd say that most people under 25 have not even had a beer

I don't but you've just answered your question - why do you think that most under 25's haven't had a beer?

They don't like it because it's different to lager

Back