Your favourite Beer ?

My favourite beer is a cold one!

I like most beers/lagers, some faves are - Carlsberg Export followed by Caffreys.

But a bottle of Jim Beam doesn't last long once I open it! ;)

buddwieser for me .
but once in wales i had a few beers of brains or something like that .lol

I think the American beers are all image and no taste, atleast not a taste that appeals to me.

The Germans and the Scots get the flavour correct imo :)

@ Karym, what's IPA mate?

Well its either isopropal alcohol or Indian pale ale.
Judging by some of Karmys posts i think it may be the first one lol:banana:

LMAO, I wonder if my local off-licence sells that :)

I think the American beers are all image and no taste, atleast not a taste that appeals to me.

The Germans and the Scots get the flavour correct imo :)

@ Karym, what's IPA mate?

Indian Pale Ale. I think it can also be Imperial Pale Ale also.

If memory serves, it was regular pale ale made in GB that was sent overseas to the colonies. The trip changed the flavour etc, and IPA was born. Either way, it tastes great :)

If memory serves, it was regular pale ale made in GB that was sent overseas to the colonies. The trip changed the flavour etc, and IPA was born. Either way, it tastes great :)

Yes it is nice cold. Can remember McEwans pale ale from the green can lol

Yes it is nice cold. Can remember McEwans pale ale from the green can lol

better to get it from a proper tap though, not from one of those gas pumps.

And dont be duped into drinking XPA, no way near as good.

affraid the only sell buckie up ur way witchy,
now there a real drink

lol

Buckfast gets a bad rap but it's better than any of the 'posh' wines that I've ever tasted. :)

I'd drink Buckie all the time if it weren't for the massive Caffeine content, that shit keeps me awake at night.

:)

Hi all, In my opinion if you just want too drink for the sake of drinking then Fosters & carling (FIZZY PISS) are okay but ! If you want a good lager the you have too have Stella Artois (Wife Beater / Act A Twat) or Becks, but if you fancy a good real ale try McEwans Number 1 Champion its the (Dogs Bollocks) of real ale at 7.5% I think ! I always check the ABV% after I have had a few so not sure if its 7.5%

PS ! If your going too Scotland on your holidays try McEwans Velvet, or Belhaven Best, and if you live in the Newcastle area tell me when your going to Scotland and you can bring me a few crates of Velvet back !

:Cheers::Cheers:DGC808

In fact the original ales shipped to India (for the colonial troops of course) couldn't survive the trip. They went sour because of the long journey without refrigeration. The brewers found that if they increased the alcohol content and the level of hops in the brew, they had an ale which would arrive in good condition. IPA was born.

i enjoy fosters, and carlsberg and sometimes now and then kingfisher,

but all pubs, the beers taste different

Sam Migeul or Cobra an Cobra alcohol free if i gotta drive (tastes very good)
used to like "Theakstons old peculiar" it used to be in a wood barrel with a tap on then into jg then into your glass and it was flat earhty and blody strong but a brill beer.

For me it has to be real ale!

I love nearly ALL real ale, not a fan of laRger.

Favourite, Harvestoun's Bitter and Twisted:)

Same here get on the old peculiar!!:banana::Cheers:

Back