Your favourite Beer ?

I've started a quest to find a great bottled beer that I can take my time drinking as I relax and watch tv or watever.

The supermarket lager brands such as Kronenbourg 1664, Heineken, Stella Artois, etc are just not good enough for the task (for me anyway). Just want the a refreshing beer that you enjoy drinking while you relax and that you feel satisfied with after 1 or 2 bottles.

For first round of my quest I have decided to make use of Tesco's current 3 for £4 offer and will get:
Badger Golden Glory or Golden Champion
Badger Fursty Ferret
Badger Tanglefoot

Badger Golden Glory or Golden Champion
Badger Fursty Ferret
Badger Tanglefoot

I notice a theme developing there!!

If you have the extra money to burn, Laithwate's Wine sells veryyyyyyyy nice beer and lager. Primator, Primator Dark, Cooper's Pale Ale and Cooper's Sparkling ale... If I had the money, lord only knows I'd have these in stock!!

I notice a theme developing there!!

If you have the extra money to burn, Laithwate's Wine sells veryyyyyyyy nice beer and lager. Primator, Primator Dark, Cooper's Pale Ale and Cooper's Sparkling ale... If I had the money, lord only knows I'd have these in stock!!

LoL I went with those because those were the apparently the best in the offer.

I'll put Cooper's stuff on the list, if I ever have that extra money to burn on beer, although if I did I would go over to that Belgium trappist monastery that produces Westleveren or watever it's called and buy a case

nope none of the above. budweiser is pi$$ for starters.
i cant drink cider anymore due to health reason.
you can't beat a good pint of the black stuff ( guinness)

nialler

Like the bruins from Belgium.

Chimay Blue
Leffe Bruin

If you can get your hands on it Westvleteren 12, best beer I have ever tasted!

Dortmunder Union beers, from Germany .. you can cut it with the knife.. I can get drunk with two glasses.. I forgot...Kronenbourg 1664, Heineken, Stella Artois are for Kids..

Draught Becks (in Germany) is really nice. Back home its Tennents lager or millers but not MGD bottled.

Kronenbourg 1664, Heineken, Stella Artois are for Kids..[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, true enough Astro!! :)

Favorite Lager would be Sapporo Dry, favorite ale would be Doom, favorite cider would be Cashels.

Back