Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Micah Richards (Man City)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
your chance to let everybody know who you think should be young player of the year

football

as a manu fan i would love to c Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal) get the young player of the year but i think the man will get them both i thnk liverpool players will be up there next year if the manager plays them enough at the rite time thank u DAVIDH 4 setting up the pole i dont no how to set it up

got to be ronaldo for me hes been better this season than he was last so he deserves it but torres is a very close 2nd

Fernando Torres for me his season been awesome and next season he will be better !!!!

Much as i dislike man u it has to be ronaldo he has been too good

Sorry torres, any other season it would have been you, but unluckily this season, you came up against a man on fire. btw whats the age limit for the pfa young player award?

Has to be Ronaldo for everything.By rights he should win World Player of the Year.
I dont support Man United for the record.

Why was Rooney not included in the young player of the year awards. Obviously Ronaldo will win it, but i feel that Rooney has been over looked because he has not met the high standards he set. Even so, his scoring and assist record (11 goals, 11 assists) is better than ashley young and agbonlahor so why is he overlooked?

best young player
1 ronaldo
2 torres
3 rooney (only lost games when he didnt play)

there have been many revelations this season - torres, fab, bentley- all very good but the award has to go to ronaldo without a shadow of doubt by far the most consistent player this season(in terms of goals at least)

I know i am a Man Utd fan, but common sense tells me that Ronnie deserves both awards, no disrespect for Torres even though he has had a fantastic season he should come a close second i think.

Back