You all missed my birthday

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
oh well, never mind.......after all i was sunny it up in Greece at the time...lol

well guy's.....i was 41 on 2 june and i still feel as young as the day i was born.....well not quite....lol

oh well, never mind.......after all i was sunny it up in Greece at the time...lol

well guy's.....i was 41 on 2 june and i still feel as young as the day i was born.....well not quite....lol

Many Happy returns, 41 years young !!!!:Cheers:

no we never tina you know we would not do that you were away at the time and we were waiting for your return
happy belated bday

: colors1

Many Happy Returns!

: colors1

Here's to the next 41 in good health!

:Cheers:

no we never tina you know we would not do that you were away at the time and we were waiting for your return
happy belated bday

And i thought i was the only quick smart arse on here...........: :slaps:

well done u.........:roflmao:

Happy Birthday. Oh and when are you uploading the holiday snaps?

Happy Birthday. Oh and when are you uploading the holiday snaps?

errrrrr.......like yesterday......pmsl........i'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk in General

:roflmao:

I didnt forget !! i was waiting for you to get back !! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! xx

Happy belated birthday tina i think there is still a glitch that causes birthdays not to display.Maybe thats why?

Happy Birthday sister.

I knew a girl called Tina she was large but the best ever personality, we were good pals. Ten years later I was in a shop and tap on my shoulder this lady says hello I was thinking sorry I don't know you, she spoke and I remembered who it was, she had lost stones in weight! Well we exchanged pleasantries and I never saw her again. I always regret not getting her contact details.
I wonder what that Tina is doing now ? I bet she's having a great laugh whatever it is...

MORAL: be brave in acting on any good impulses !

13d.gif
Happy belated birthday tina
13d.gif

Happy Birthday sister.

I knew a girl called Tina she was large but the best ever personality, we were good pals. Ten years later I was in a shop and tap on my shoulder this lady says hello I was thinking sorry I don't know you, she spoke and I remembered who it was, she had lost stones in weight! Well we exchanged pleasantries and I never saw her again. I always regret not getting her contact details.
I wonder what that Tina is doing now ? I bet she's having a great laugh whatever it is...

MORAL: be brave in acting on any good impulses !

a bit confused.....but if ur wondering....then no.....sos hun it defo ain't me

xxxxxx

Another belated birthday wish for you Tina...I am sure Sargie is right, a lot of birthdays are not showing up.

Hope you had a good day though.

Back