Yorkhill Hospital

Tamarc

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I would just like to wish everyone at yorkhill a merry xmas and happy new year,for your care and dedication i thank you. God bless

Tamarc

Hear, hear for that mate. 2 good friends of mine have been there for lengthy periods this year & the service is second to none, absolutely first class. 1st one's son's appendix burst & it was touch and go for a while, thankfully good as new now. 2nd one's been there for about 7 weeks with his premature (22 weeks) baby. The wee fella's doubled his weight now but had a few roadblocks on the way & more ops planned, fingers crossed for him.
We (work) donated some Wii's, games & tv's a couple of months back & the kids/staff couldn't have been more appreciative. Sent us a lovely thank-you card & Christmas card too.
God bless the kids & staff too.
HH.

couldn't agree more m8, my daughter has spent a lot of time there over the last couple of years and had a couple of major ops and the service and dedication from all the staff there is brilliant

If it wasn't for Yorkhill i wouldn't have my wee boy and my wee girls has been referred now aswell so we will be attending for at least the next 10 years so i owe them everything the nurses and doctors do an outstanding job.

Also a quick thank you to everyone involved with Clic Sargent who also do a tremendous job. Thank you

Back