yippee tit2 success

nickgen

Inactive User
Reaction score
hya all just done my first tit2 with an infinity unlimited, followed legomans tutorial and had all the ususal probs script error line 90 etc solved them by trying different win.ini files for winexplorer, playing with the vcp ports ie com1,2,3.Finally got it all going by not reversing my ird in niagra before that i kept getting those script error problem, hope this info helps others not to give up

nickgen said:
hya all just done my first tit2 with an infinity unlimited, followed legomans tutorial and had all the ususal probs script error line 90 etc solved them by trying different win.ini files for winexplorer, playing with the vcp ports ie com1,2,3.Finally got it all going by not reversing my ird in niagra before that i kept getting those script error problem, hope this info helps others not to give up

Great information m8,

You have given me new hope.

I would like to try the ini file that you successfully used if there is a way that you can get it to me as I just tried to put my ird in the foward way as you suggessted but still get that dreaded script error on line 90.

Cheers for sharing the info.

Ok, at bl**by last!

Managed to do my first tit2 ......yipee.....well almost yipee. More of that later.

Heres what I found worked for me.

I had to click the "fast write" box in tit card programmer to get the first three files on.

I tried at least 10 different ini files thanks to all of the good guys on here and got one that seems to work for me.

Only glitch is that I cannot get PPV at the moment. I was reading this thread "http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46393&highlight=ppv+tit", and was wondering if there was a definate answer on the subject? I have tried to rebook the PPV after a ten second wait but still get a "e0003 - Make sure your smartcard is inserted correctly" message on the screen. Cant be that as I have all channels.

For information I have:

Pace 10001b
ex c&w
CR3 Software

Is PPV possible for me with this set up.

Cheers for all of the help with this.

Regards,

Paul.

Hi m8, following mattie's tutorial. he mentions Nagraedit4.1 & winexplorer 5. Any ideas where to get these

teeky said:
Hi m8, following mattie's tutorial. he mentions Nagraedit4.1 & winexplorer 5. Any ideas where to get these

I am sure you will find these in the download section mate. Have a check and if you cant find them, let me know and we can sort you out.

Back