Progress but still at Square 1 - OPOS - Login Attempt Failed

Lyrrad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well

I've managed to erase my OPOS card by mistake today.

However I've managed to find my IRD & BK

I've also managed to get OPOS Loader working so everything is fine up to this point.

As I far as I am concerned i have programmed the card okay, entered IRD and BK all okay, used winexplorer all okay.

In fact everything just was fine.

However the card doesn't get recognised by my Pace

So I thought I would follow this

Ok these are the files that work as of 30/5/07
this is using an infinity unlimited but for other
programers you will figure it out ok
put the card in the programmer
set the programmer to vcp with frequency set to
then click enable it will vanish offscreen to the task bar
open up nagra 4.1 and read card
save the image to your desktop as myopos
now open oposloader and erase the card
write the new files (in nagra19 opos fix)to the card
then open nagra again navigate to the image you saved
to the desktop (myopos) and write it to the card and your done

I just thought that the tut may have been old and this was a sensible thing to do.

Guess what!

When I try to read the card in Nagra I get the following:

Login attempt failed

1. Nipper backdoor 3 login method
2. Standard backdoor 3 login method
3. Specify backdoor 3 login password.

Option 2 is default.

What am I meant to do.

I have tried to use saveeep.xvb but I get the self same error I was getting in the first place (24 hrs and a lot of grief ago)

I won't give up, but it is getting unbelievably frustrating.

having looked at your steps you seem to have written the same image back to your card? do you know if the image is ok ie the rights date on tier 8???? do you know if the BK/IRD are ok????
when you load the image to the card are you using the load script or save script in winexplorer??

@Lyrrad make a new image, eraze card Load the flash ,Load the EEprom ,Load the crypt key, start winexplorer50, goto configure at the top,click on program parameters,make sure you on titaniumcard nagra settings, then goto file open script, and load loadeep, it will ask you for your image and then it should be done

my image has just gone down,,,open nagraedit put in your bk and ird then click on standard teir,goto rights date it should be 20 21 change that to 20 ab then goto file and save thats your proplem m8

in cant check this cos i,m in the bloody middle of a key roll,, its no key roll its vm but image after rights date donr working ok

Last edited:
well after the last couple of hours, i been testing the opus but only lasting for a couple of mins, then wont work, so i been around a couple of forums and put these together, hope they work, this is not my work but files from here and other forums.

well after the last couple of hours, i been testing the opus but only lasting for a couple of mins, then wont work, so i been around a couple of forums and put these together, hope they work, this is not my work but files from here and other forums.

I really appriciate all the effor you and others are putting in here for me.

I reckon I could do the procedure blindfolded now but still card is invalid.

Is there anyway someone could tamper with box to make another individual unable to work on it?

Back