Help With Unlocking a ROM 11 Card

jamjam1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help With Unlocking Rom 11 Card

Hi

You guys in here seem to know everything there is to know about the cable industry and since I know nothing could you PLEASE help me.

This is my problem

I have V+ Box or TvDrive it came with a paired card, which I believe is a Rom 11 version.
However the Box is set to the wrong net ID. After reading several posts in this excellent forum I worked out to change the net ID needed to reprogram the card with correct net ID. So I bought an Infinity usb unlimited programmer. After waiting what seemed forever for the Infinity to arrive I finally got it this past Tuesday. So I installed the software and selected from the drop down menu the Funcard Atemega 163 which I believe corresponds to this type of card. Then I tried to read the card to retrieve the files on it. This is where it all went wrong. All I get is error message which basically says the card couldn’t be read.
After this I assumed the card was locked so I downloaded lots of files to try and help me Unlock the card This is where my lack of experience in programming cards showed. All these files to Unlock cards seem to be written for very experience programmers and I am not one of them, I just can’t workout what they are telling me. This is where I need your help.

To Sum I have

V+ Box SA8300
Rom 11 Card(locked)
Infinity usb Unlimited
Nagra Edit 4.1 (don’t really know how to use this)
WinExplorer 5.4 (definitely don’t know how to use this)

Could a Kind Soul who knows what they are talking about PLEASE help me.

If someone can give me an easy step by step on how to unlock a rom 11 card that would be great.
Am sorry about the long post I thought it would be easier for someone to help if I gave as much info as I have.

Thanks You for your help in advance.

to get info 0off locked card you need to glitch it ( unloop it )
then read in nagra ( with proggy in phoenix mode )
this will then give you ( hopefully ) bk + ird
go from there m8 and see how it goes

Hi

You guys in here seem to know everything there is to know about the cable industry and since I know nothing could you PLEASE help me.

This is my problem

I have V+ Box or TvDrive it came with a paired card, which I believe is a Rom 11 version.
However the Box is set to the wrong net ID. After reading several posts in this excellent forum I worked out to change the net ID needed to reprogram the card with correct net ID. So I bought an Infinity usb unlimited programmer. After waiting what seemed forever for the Infinity to arrive I finally got it this past Tuesday. So I installed the software and selected from the drop down menu the Funcard Atemega 163 which I believe corresponds to this type of card. Then I tried to read the card to retrieve the files on it. This is where it all went wrong. All I get is error message which basically says the card couldn’t be read.
After this I assumed the card was locked so I downloaded lots of files to try and help me Unlock the card This is where my lack of experience in programming cards showed. All these files to Unlock cards seem to be written for very experience programmers and I am not one of them, I just can’t workout what they are telling me. This is where I need your help.

To Sum I have

V+ Box SA8300
Rom 11 Card(locked)
Infinity usb Unlimited
Nagra Edit 4.1 (don’t really know how to use this)
WinExplorer 5.4 (definitely don’t know how to use this)

Could a Kind Soul who knows what they are talking about PLEASE help me.

If someone can give me an easy step by step on how to unlock a rom 11 card that would be great.
Am sorry about the long post I thought it would be easier for someone to help if I gave as much info as I have.

Thanks You for your help in advance.

to get info 0off locked card you need to glitch it ( unloop it )
then read in nagra ( with proggy in phoenix mode )
this will then give you ( hopefully ) bk + ird
go from there m8 and see how it goes
Thanks for the quick response m8 but what does glitch or unlooping mean?
What do I actually have to do to glitch the card.
If you can give me step by step that would be great.

Thanks

glitching is a way to unlock the card to read info from it
i know you are new m8 if you look up a bit there is a search button put unlooping or glitching in and press search all will be revealed

welcome m8 think you need a little search and some reading then it will all become clear: colors1

Why are you trying to read a nagra card?with your progger set to atmega 163?As dont do it,its locked and wants opening.

glitching is a way to unlock the card to read info from it
i know you are new m8 if you look up a bit there is a search button put unlooping or glitching in and press search all will be revealed

I have already used the search facility to get info for unlocking cards but the problem is its difficult for me to understand the instructions given by these files.
For example one readme file has the following
"flash unlooper with the new d11X flash. drop winexplorer ini file into winexplorer directory and run the script."
What does this mean.
What I really need is for some to given a step by step instruction to unlocking Rom 11.

Thanks

you still need a glitcher
then open win
then load script and run then it will unlock card
the d11x flash is put on the glitcher not in win

I have already used the search facility to get info for unlocking cards but the problem is its difficult for me to understand the instructions given by these files.
For example one readme file has the following
"flash unlooper with the new d11X flash. drop winexplorer ini file into winexplorer directory and run the script."
What does this mean.
What I really need is for some to given a step by step instruction to unlocking Rom 11.

Thanks

To open that card...........you need an unlooper/nexus/ubomb/t911 all the same name.
At the mo you've got a progger which progs the card only,so you need an unlooper@£30-£50 dependant on model.
You've got no option as you need the ird/bk,it could all be a waste of money if the card aint paired also.

jabs or
i am not sure but have a look for atmelace on here you will need to wait till the pm works to see if he does them
atmelace is the man i would go to if he does them

jabs or
i am not sure but have a look for atmelace on here you will need to wait till the pm works to see if he does them
atmelace is the man i would go to if he does them
I have just done search on Google for u bomb unlooper this was the first result from Japsplace:
http://www.jabsplace.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=25

Its this any good? I have purchased a scart to serial adaptor from here before and they delivered it fast. Should I order this?

Thanks for all your m8,
I think I will just get from Jabsplace as they deliverd really fast last time.
I had no idea you needed a separate hardware to unlock cards.
I thought you just use a ordinary programmer and some clever software to get the job done.
Beacause of you I have learn a very valueble lesson today.
Thanks for all your help.

While you've got a bit of time until your unlooper arrives it would be wise to search / explore the forum to gather as much information as you can and read up so you have a better understanding of what you need to do. It all might seem a bit baffling at first but you will eventually get your head round it all and things will be easier.

Good luck

Back