yey i got my x360usbpro

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
get a parcel this morning, thought it was my probe 3 so want to bothered about looking at it strasight away, anyway when i opened it it was my 360usbpro lol, really really happy lol, need some testing in abit

what is this x360usbpro for ? is it to flash them, i keep seeing it popping up everywhere, i am interested in how this is used, because i dont know how to flash them

so with this do you still need to pull the xbox360 casing apart, or is it just as simple as plug it into your usb socket on xbox360 and flash away ?

no m8 you still need to take the xbox drive out of the xbox, the usb bit plugs into your pc or laptop,

oh right, i dont fancy pulling it apart, because when i do things like that, they never go back together again,lol,

do it rip it m8 great fun not to hard to do loads of info and support here

well ive done 2 drives with it and have to say i think its a great bit of kit, couple of months ago i got an hitachi drive and could i hell flash it, tried everything, different pcs, different drivers , old jungleflashers etc etc, anyway i thought id keep onto that drive as it would be a great test for the x360usb pro, and it did it, also ive tried a liteon 8 series version 1 no problems with that either, very pleased with it

Who sent you this, out of interest.

Who sent you this, out of interest.

sorry only just come back online, yeah i donated a 9504 slim drive on the xecuter forums,
i actually tried to flash my 9504 original firmware onto my new 9504 drive but i dint know how to do it so gave up lol, dint want to damage the drive,

Back