Yellow Sky Cards

caver99

Inactive User
Reaction score
What type of card are the above and what can i use to read it and wipe it?

yellow sky card?????????????

i've never seen one maybes pinky or digi has though. are u sure it's a sly card and not a aftermarket card such as a k3 or cerebo or similar??

you don;t mean yellow house sky card do you...?

yellow house is a phrase being used on fleabay(no mention of sky) so someone can sell their viewing card-usually with a receiver....without efleabay pulling the listing off b4 sale...as the card at all tims blongs to sly.....so u cant legally sell it...

its only use will be to open c4 and c5 in a sly digibox-whether u can prog it to turn it into sumfin els is another question....

I believe that after your initial 12 month subscription is up, the Sky box then belongs to you...so you can legally sell it???

If you look on the back of the viewing card, you will see it states that the card is property of Sky subscribers services ltd and must be returned upon request

I believe that after your initial 12 month subscription is up, the Sky box then belongs to you...so you can legally sell it???

After the 12 months, Box belongs to you but, the card is still property of Sky.

It could be a very old analogue sky card as they were yellow at 1 point. Whatever it is, if it says S K Y on it then you can already read it as much as you will be able to and you have zero chance of 'wiping it'.

do you mean one of these? its the last of the analogue videocrypt sky viewing cards

Digidude !

Are you sure its not one of the first digi cards , as the one i have , has on the
back in the top left hand corner N.D.S . printed on it.

Just looked again and on the bottom right hand corner it has a 12 printed on
it. So i guess you are correct as this would have been known as a sky 12 card,

But why would it have N.D.S. printed on it ????
I have also got a sky 11 card and this does not have the above on it. weird !!

Edited original post . Sorry digi !!!

fezzy

Last edited:
do you mean one of these? its the last of the analogue videocrypt sky viewing cards

**** me ,where did u get that from dd ? Its almost an antique...LOL

can you still get screen sport with it? LOL

Wife says i,m like a Magpie , i save all sorts of rubbish. Pity it aint the
silver stuff i save, i,d be a very rich man now !!!!

fezzy

Hey up Digi , thought i was bad for saving old gear, you got my number one
spot now. We,ll have to put our cards on the table , and see who,s got what.

fezzy

ive got piles of them in the attic m8 lol

u used too clone em didnt you lol onto a pic 16f84 wafer card lol or was you the man that done the ho lee fook hack or was it the dallas keypad card hmmmm are you markus kuhn by any chance lol

Back