YaoXin

Yeh...YaoXin is the company....normally deal with Tina or Tony. Shipping is 2 weeks with EMS. DHL is faster....but your very likely to get import tax charged if you use DHL
So make sure you specify EMS for delivery.

That's where I got my latest one from. Took less than a week via dhl. Marked as $50 gift so hopefully I've avoided taxes! Box works without glitching which is a bonus!

That's where I got my latest one from. Took less than a week via dhl. Marked as $50 gift so hopefully I've avoided taxes! Box works without glitching which is a bonus!

so when do you find out you have to pay taxes

so when do you find out you have to pay taxes

I've heard of guys getting invoices from dhl a few weeks after delivery. Yaoxin will automatically mark it as a gift to try to avoid charges

The gift trick won't work here in Ireland anymore,..customs open the package take a look at the item, then they write to you & request the invoice,..if the invoice value is more than €20 you pay 21% vat plus €6 shipping,...the way around this is as I did,... I got my 2nd dm800 through Tina a few months ago for $219,..I paid by paypal in two payments on for $199 & $20 which was fine with her,..package marked as $20 value & I had my paypal invoice on hand should I be asked by customs to produce it,..

Last edited:
why dont you get the chinese sellers to mark them as faulty and make out your just buying the tuners thus item value is lower

why dont you get the chinese sellers to mark them as faulty and make out your just buying the tuners thus item value is lower

I suppose even it was marked as faulty you may still need to provide your invoice which will be of higher value. Lenny's way look the best way of avoidance of the customs tax

got mine for £180 from a uk seller plus postage.....

Cant see it why its worth the hassle to save a few extra bucks and risk custom charges......They really are clamping down on it now.

That said they are wicked boxes:D

Last edited:
£134 shipped from YaoXin still works out cheaper,.... even if customs does stick 20% vat on top it works out at £160,.....

£134 shipped from YaoXin still works out cheaper,.... even if customs does stick 20% vat on top it works out at £160,.....

It is not just 20% with DHL, they also slp a handling charge, and customs recovery charge. Use EMS.

It is not just 20% with DHL, they also slap a handling charge, and customs recovery charge. Use EMS.

i hope any of you guys dont get a problem with your box there horrid to deal with for faulty tuner / crap sim card my brother had to wait 2months for his box to come back they kept on tellin me that he was having a new tuner fitted and new 2.01 sim, but when i took delivery of it , they hadnt touched the tuner and put another old sim card back in its just as crap as it ever was, ****in idiots if you ask me, but when i threatened them for not upholding there end of the 1yr warrenty they agreed to refund me for a tuner so all in all , around 3 months turn around with alot of hassle and lies form the china sellers

Never trust 3rd party stories. I got mine from them and they awere excelent to deal with. It did take 3 weeks to get to Ireland. Also there is quite a difference buying in Irl v UK. Shipping to Irl is same as to UK from China. But UK to Irl costs more than China to Irl

Mine arrived yesterday...3days to Spain from HK.Exellent service via DHL. No custom charges as it said 30USD sample on invoice. Excellent

Back