Xtreme 5.0 Single Layer XB1 Backups

Fuas

Inactive User
Reaction score
I can confirm this working. just updated my drive. same procedure as allways.
took me a while to find a supported game from my old backups. but found farcry instincts. poped it in. and it booted a treat.

this was burnt well before I got my 360. so just burn the games as normal.

what a weekend this has been. 78fk flashable. xbox1 backups working

(xbox1 backups only working on samsung drives)

(V5.0) Single Layer DVD disc support(+/-R) for both Xbox1 and 360
(V5.0) Xbox1 file ISO support - burn just game files to disk in ISO format
(V5.0) Xbox1 file ISO capacity increase to utilise full disk space for single layer
(v5.0) 360 file ISO support (Work in progress. New QWIX tool to come)
(V5.0) Supports older style XBox1 disk format (just burn game.iso)
(v5.0) Enable0800 disk now supported on single layer disk
(v5.0) New 5.0a (fast always) and 5.0b (slow always) read speed option (Originals unaffected)
A Few side notes:
This release will play previously burnt (if supported) xbox 1 games, but only if they are built with gdfimage or another builder based on it. Qwix(info) built images have different header information and will not boot! A new version will be out soon enough to fix these issues. Also, xbe's that are patched/modifed will also not boot, due to the signature being broke.
360 iso based Single Layer images are still being worked on. The support is there in v5, but the protection must be figured out on the disc structure. Qwix should be the first program to do this, and there is no ETA.

lol violentj aye I seen you posted that in the links so didnt want to repost.

I just thought would report that single layer xbox1 games do work as bound to get a lot of ppl asking if they really work.

Is this version good to work with ms25 drives or will we get the e66 error if we go online?

There are files in the rls that allow you to change what drive is reported.

so to make it look like a MS-25 drive you would run "Make X50a.bin Report as MS25"

if do it that way you shouldnt have any issues with E66 error :)

Cool cant wait to try this!!
Found the full readme on another site

so to make it look like a MS-25 drive you would run "Make X50a.bin Report as MS25"

i've got an Ms28 TS-H943 ... do i need to run report as Ms28?? bit confusing that (to me anyway lol)

:santa:

no english-just put your key in the new 50a/b fw and flash straight over the top

Need Xbox 360 HD to play Xbox 1

just upgraded to this firmware and it says i need to have a 360 hard drive to play the Xbox1 games??

yeah you do english the xbox emulator is in there basicaly

ive yet to find one of my old xbox games that works with this tho

Cheers Fuas. Time to open up the 360 again lol

yeah you do english the xbox emulator is in there basicaly

ive yet to find one of my old xbox games that works with this tho

violentj I had the same prob too. took me a few goes to find one. looked thou the compat list on xbox.com tho and found farcry was supported. threw it in and worked. :)

all the others either said open tray (bad media..) or game unsuported.

LOL i finally got one going-hitman contracts but i had to rip it to hd,extract to folder and remake the iso with gdf image(included in case any one else needs it)-also from all the discs i tried only bloody verbs work

lol yay only verbs again :/

the one I got working was a datawrite blue. plan on going thou a few more tommorow will post results :)

so basically dont rip apart a working hacked 360 to upgrade to this if you want Xbox single layer backups to work because its not going to happen . its not April the first is it. Good work chaps ;-) and goodnight Lol

:lsabre:

Back