XMBC 12.0 Frodo Issue After Update

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Updated my ATV2 to Frodo the other day, but ever since I have all my movies and TV shows just randomly disappear and I have to setup the paths/rescans again and set the scraper.

I'm looking at addon's but I only have two (XMBC Backup & Auto Update)

I'm still on 5.1.1

Anyone else have this?

Think it's the auto update add-on, I've disabled it and seems to be OK, but if I run it manually it's fine.

That's weird. I've been running it for a few days now with no issues...yet. I'll check out the auto update thing though and see if there are any known issues.

That's weird. I've been running it for a few days now with no issues...yet. I'll check out the auto update thing though and see if there are any known issues.

It's not an issue now, updated all my ATV's to 6.1 last weekend and has since been working.

I also have a ticket open on XBMC.

Glad to hear that. I just updated mine last night. I have had it lock up at XBMC is starting... at least 3 times now. I'll have to do some digging on this, pretty annoying. Other than that, it has been working well.

I was told about Xmbc by a friend, downloaded it & navi-x extension, I can get videos ok , but the audio isnt working, another mate of mine said it could be my audio driver, & to download K-Lite codec pack, tried that & its still no good.
I have a dell Inspiron 1545 with Vista installed, anyone have any advice

Back