PayPal issue

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Wife sent 2 payments from her paypal account to my paypal account today.

My paypal account says I have received both amounts of cash but my paypal balance states zero funds

He paypal account shows both transactions as been completed and paid but my paypal balance is zero

Contacted paypal by their shite message service and not heard back from them

Anyone ever had this sort of issue where says youve been paid but you havent?

Does it not go straight into the bank account linked to it?

I received a payment last week and that's what happened.

So did I but the last couple of times I've received money for some reason it didn't sit
in paypal account but went in my bank account?

Between paypal and ebay I'm fecked if I know what their doing at the moment.

I sent yesterday a payment to a gmail address and was notified by receiver he had got it +email from PayPal saying a transaction had happened and to make aware they had funds.

No not a cheque. TBH I do this usually 3/4 times a week and never had a problem before as My main online Bookie decided to limit the amount Im allowed to stake reducing it big time. So I opened a new account online at the same bookies in my wifes name and paypal account. So now when i win I have to withdraw to her pp acc then I transfer the money from hers to mine . Them limiting me was cause I had a very good week on the races a few weeks ago and they dont like you wining so reduce the stakes you can wager. Anyway alls good money was eventually paid into my paypal and transfered into my bank now

Back