xmas present!

eder

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Just spent £290 on the mrs xmas presents ... haven't spend that much on xmas present on her before, lol , but she deserves it! she works bloody hard!

What are you guys buying for the other half then?!

lol, what did you buy her a dishwasher?

;)

normally i have to buy one biggy and lots of smallys, i.e. usually a new laptop / netbook.

a new GHD straightener kit, 2 bracelets and bunch of small accessories. that she wanted....

Goldie already has hers.
A new camera and a touch screen monitor.

I wasn't going to make her wait until xmas.

Goldie already has hers.
A new camera and a touch screen monitor.

I wasn't going to make her wait until xmas.
you mods get "paid" to much ehhhhhhhh, money goes to money

you mods get "paid" to much ehhhhhhhh, money goes to money

too true....... mods get paid way too much lol

On a serious note I think the hole Chirstmas gift thing is way out of hand now. I remember as a child you were happy to get a tangerine and a few sweets stuffed into one of you're mothers cut off tight legs (washed of course) and perhaps a small toy, book or if you were lucky a new School uniform or winter coat lol. Nowdays you have to take out a new mortgage on your house to buy "decent" gifts.

Update... sorry I just remembered the provie check.. Do any of you oldies remember getting a provie check so that you could go and buy yourself some clothes or shoes??

Last edited:
My good lady's been hinting about an iPad but they're still bloody expensive. If those Advent Vega's are as good as the reviews maybe one of them.
HH.

Just spent £290 on the mrs xmas presents ... haven't spend that much on xmas present on her before, lol , but SHE deserves it! she works bloody hard!

What are you guys buying for the other half then?!

Haha, have you just bought her a present with her money? lol

Back