Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

xmas present!

eder

DW Regular +
Just spent £290 on the mrs xmas presents ... haven't spend that much on xmas present on her before, lol , but she deserves it! she works bloody hard!

What are you guys buying for the other half then?!

lol, what did you buy her a dishwasher?

;)

normally i have to buy one biggy and lots of smallys, i.e. usually a new laptop / netbook.

I have a idea what I may get the Mrs this year but as she is a mmber here I won't say ;)

Goldie already has hers.
A new camera and a touch screen monitor.

I wasn't going to make her wait until xmas.

you mods get "paid" to much ehhhhhhhh, money goes to money

too true....... mods get paid way too much lol

On a serious note I think the hole Chirstmas gift thing is way out of hand now. I remember as a child you were happy to get a tangerine and a few sweets stuffed into one of you're mothers cut off tight legs (washed of course) and perhaps a small toy, book or if you were lucky a new School uniform or winter coat lol. Nowdays you have to take out a new mortgage on your house to buy "decent" gifts.

Update... sorry I just remembered the provie check.. Do any of you oldies remember getting a provie check so that you could go and buy yourself some clothes or shoes??

Last edited:
My good lady's been hinting about an iPad but they're still bloody expensive. If those Advent Vega's are as good as the reviews maybe one of them.
HH.

Just spent £290 on the mrs xmas presents ... haven't spend that much on xmas present on her before, lol , but SHE deserves it! she works bloody hard!

What are you guys buying for the other half then?!

Haha, have you just bought her a present with her money? lol

Back