XDK homebrew now possible on Xbox360

done my own here with xbr running it and playing about quite good hopefully we will get xexloader with built in ftp server or some sort and maybe even auto patching the default.xex so we dont need to copy it from xbox to pc, patch it, then pc to xbox

all in beta days so far i have noticed a few problems with syncing your wireless controller but thats about it

Got left 4 dead2 down to 2.6gig ater chucking the junk out of it repacked with xlast now shows as a game demo on dashboard.

videos etc formby?

do i see somewhat of a ripkit scene in the horizion lmao

Wheres the best place to get the stuff needed to do this mod?
Maplins is a bit of a rip off tbh... so.. any ideas?

the things you need are £1.49 i think and 23p each for the diode and resistors

such a rip off :/

the things you need are £1.49 i think and 23p each for the diode and resistors

such a rip off :/

Well their prices for cables are.. I never checked how much diodes/resistors where.

dont need a cable though mate :)

just need a lpt male plug and the resistors and diodes :)

videos etc formby?

do i see somewhat of a ripkit scene in the horizion lmao

yes dumped the non English stuff and the update well pleased with the size because of the 4gb limit trying to crack the dashboard installation because that splits the install into small chunks. Now if we could open and patch them it would be a great start, a rip kit with FTP and patching on the fly Mmmmmmmm.

is there any giudes on this yet ? got a rrod from a year ago will give it a go on that, just need an old psu as my elite one doesnt fit :proud:

yes dumped the non English stuff and the update well pleased with the size because of the 4gb limit trying to crack the dashboard installation because that splits the install into small chunks. Now if we could open and patch them it would be a great start, a rip kit with FTP and patching on the fly Mmmmmmmm.

ripped non english stuff, update, and re-encoded the intro with just 100 frames ( a few seconds instead of a few minutes)

came to 2.29gb but i am thinking maybe there are checks for videos as it just goes to dashboard

Apparently there is already a FTP server for homebrew 360s.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2-EHUjYoIQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2-EHUjYoIQ[/ame]

ripped non english stuff, update, and re-encoded the intro with just 100 frames ( a few seconds instead of a few minutes)

came to 2.29gb but i am thinking maybe there are checks for videos as it just goes to dashboard

file size checks

thanks, ignore the pm then :)

how did you get rid of them ?

Back