Phone Unlocking XDA II sat nav

kabzy mabzy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys
ive just bought an 02 XDA II n i want to use it for sat nav, can anyone shed anylight on this matter, such as where i can download the software from and how to set it up.
cheers :Cheers:

ah ha i have worked long and hard for one of these babies. seen em on ebay brand new for £360. so i tink i gotta da gud deal. hey Rick these are the DOGS B*******!!

i paid £90 for it, brand new. isnt it great when u have links to the underworld. lol only joking got a mate who knows how to play the system.

thanks 4 ur help mate, not yet although i have found a reputable seller on e-bay selling it for £7. this includes lot of software and games.

U should be able to download software like TomTom from places like emule, then try going for a nice bluetooth GPS, they are on ebay for around £70, if you want to be totally legit the complete bluetooth tomtom set is around £160 :) but just buy the bluetooth adapter and download the software...

i got a wired gps reciever for mine, its a lot less hassle than BT and you got to charge your xda anyway, i paid about £30 for the gps unit, i 'aquired' the tomtom software ;), got a 256MB card from ebay and got myself up and running for about £110 (inc the xda2 :))

hey guys do u need a gps to run sat nav on an xda? i thoought all u needed was the software!!!

There is software, which just plots routes for u... but thats just like looking at the A-Z, for proper Sat Nav, you need the GPS to be able to pin point where U are, so the software can track your location and give u step by step directions...

you need a GPS reciever that picks up the signals from orbiting satellites and then sends this info to your xda which then uses the software along with the recieved satellite signals to show you where you are

Back